+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crest Brainstorm problem

Unhappy Crest Brainstorm problem

Hi, I just bought Bound Crest Brainstorm to make a custom crest. I wanted to put it on my beribboned customizable blockhead, and it went so bad, the picture was creeped out.

So I contacted gamigo and they told me this: Unfortunately, Customer Support is unable to provide any compensations which have not been announced on the official ArcheAge forums or website.

So thats why I am here. Please, is not my fault that the games does not teach you how to put a custom image in a Cube head or a Flag, because on a shirt works perfect, but I wanted the head so... would be awesome at least a refund to try it again or at least another Crest Brainstorm.

there are lots of videos that do. They tell you what size and what type of image (.png) you have to create, where to put it in the archeage folder, and what to label it (ucc.png). And then it may take some trial and error on a particular piece. My first image on the new banner from the ball event made me realize the image did not center on the banner. So I had to figure out what type of image would work to make something similar to my first idea. But the image I created is still valid on other things so I don't see it as a waste of credits.

They may not refund if you didn't do the research

Quote Originally Posted by Godlaru21 View Post
    Hi, I just bought Bound Crest Brainstorm to make a custom crest. I wanted to put it on my beribboned customizable blockhead, and it went so bad, the picture was creeped out.

So I contacted gamigo and they told me this: Unfortunately, Customer Support is unable to provide any compensations which have not been announced on the official ArcheAge forums or website.

So thats why I am here. Please, is not my fault that the games does not teach you how to put a custom image in a Cube head or a Flag, because on a shirt works perfect, but I wanted the head so... would be awesome at least a refund to try it again or at least another Crest Brainstorm.
    256x256 at 72 dpi and save the .png at largest file. Best to go with a much larger image and scale it down. There are plenty of how-to posts out there that have templates for various stamp-able objects.

Here's one really old discussion on templates: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...rest-Templates

Agreed that they never gave us official information on the subject. But that's really not surprising given the utter lack of resources they put into followup. Pretty much just throw something into the game and walk away. Remember how insultingly bad the ladders are?

LOL, this is all they give us: https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us/...ainstorm-Guide
    "With great power comes a great big off switch."

Its true that someone explained that. But it is not official, and I am new player from 3 months ago... so I couldnt know that would be that hard tho. And also I dont wanna waste money for credits for such a stupid thing, and I think it must be changed or at least Gamigo should be helping a bit more for new players that doesnt know that kind of things. Now im ♥♥♥♥ed with a design that does not fit on my head.

+ Reply to Thread