+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Characters Lost help!

Characters Lost help!

Hi folks,

My friend and I played Archeage since launch - even beta tested the game - then stopped for a break a couple of years ago.

Just recently we reinstalled it and I found all my characters were missing (his are still there).

I contacted Customer Support, and after going back and forth a few times they keep telling me they are"unable to locate a character within our character deletion databases" and "kindly recommend to start anew".

I've spent a ton of money and time on my characters over the years and cannot accept they could just lose them like this and not have a way to get them back.

Since I'm hitting a brick wall with their customer support I'm turning to you guys for any help or advice you can give!!

Thanks so much

Well if your other posts are to be believed you just restarted on unchained right? Your old characters wont be there as unchained is totally seperate. You'd have had to make a whole new account to play unchained

Now if you log back into legacy on your old account however, should be easy enough to find your old characters and if their not popping up you may wanna double check the login.

Yes we have just bought UC to try and I'm well aware of the difference between the games and servers. My original legacy archeage characters are still MIA when I log into the original game...

Is it the right account? Log into the AA glyph store (not Unchained) to check for current credits as well as your transaction history to make sure it's the right one.
    Is it in the right region (NA/EU)? This happens to a lot of returning players.
    Did you try to connect to each server (all character selection screens) just in case there is a visual bug in the server select screen that does not show existing characters?

Do you remember the server name? It's most likely another one now because of server merges.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Thanks for all your help guys - unfortunately I don't even remember my character names (or which server after all the merges).
    And yar I did have the correct region. Nevermind, it's just been too long I guess.
    I've decided to write it off and start fresh on Unchained )

+ Reply to Thread