Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: player misconduct

player misconduct

a few days ago I have accompanied a player called ****, harana who is only looking for and killing who is afk in the gardem. that is clearly intended to harm other players. I do not know if it is possible to punish but I leave here my report of the conduct before sports and harmful u game of this **** player from the server aria continent harana

While his behavior is morally wrong from a real-life perspective what you describe is by no means against any rule of the game. You could even argue that the game wants you to do that because your points (honor, hostile faction kills, garden points) go up even if the victim has the afk tag.

If you seriously want to report someone, create a ticket for the support and use the ingame report tool (if the character is in the same faction).
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    Hey crmuller,
    As Turambaredolas said, it's pretty mean to kill people that are AFK within the Garden but it doesn't violate our rules. If you believe you are being harassed or the player is breaking our Code of Conduct, please send a ticket with unedited screenshot or videos and the description of the issue to our support team at https://support.gamigo.com/ as our forums are not intended for player reports.

All the best,
    CM iArches
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

Closed Thread