+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Garden of the Gods: Ipnysh Sanctuary Reports!

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

PTS Garden of the Gods: Ipnysh Sanctuary Reports!

Hello adventurer,
    Encounter something truly unexpected in the Garden of the Gods: Ipnysh Sanctuary update?
    Any and all bug reports, localization errors, and funky mishaps should make their way in our thread here.

Please include the steps to reproduce, the name of the quest, and the name of the area you experienced this bug or error so our team can take a look and report it to XL!

If the bug is of more of an exploitative nature, please do not post the steps to reproduce in the thread. Instead, please send a private message to a Community Manager (iArches, Cosmo, Baan, or Shaixe) with the details so we can urgently pass it onto XLGames!
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

no patron

My char is without patron (Dedyda).
    Other account (Sneakingdeath) is working fine.

Edit: re-installed pts but problem still excists.
    Edit 2: problem is fixed

• erenor weapons can't be enhanced (tested on synth/tradeable eternal erenor bow, dagger and scepter)
    • can't enter the garden due to server resources
    • finaly received event reward (gatekeeper whispers) only to find it expired
    • new main story quest line is not working. Captain Camaro has no quest to give. Maybe you need to finish the race story quest before you can continue with new?

Rokhala map isn't update
    We can't use Ipnish Dungeon entry on aegis pylon

Classic T3 lib scroll ask for T1 lib while no tempers down scroll ask for T2

Normal difference ?

Can enter in garden waiting room but not in the garden

Bug report from PTS - Pet that freeze player for the eternity !

Hi,

I wanted to report an insane bug on PTS that totally freeze the player actions, it may be old and on the live server, but as i don't have the pet i cannot try it.

-> All the pets skill reset when they are despawned, since the begening of the game.

And the freeze happen with that pet : Marvelous Mab, and in fact we should be able to use again the skill of a dynalith pet with the active debuff, something is going wrong here on the activation.

Here a link to a rough video i've made to show the bug.
    https://youtu.be/VsiuUFCx7DY
    (I didn't showed in the video but even at the end of the debuff we still cannot use item, skill, sprint, glider, interaction etc)

says drift on left but squall on right

6.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedyda View Post
    • erenor weapons can't be enhanced (tested on synth/tradeable eternal erenor bow, dagger and scepter)
    This is an issue with the items sold by the Helper NPC, the team is aware. But this issue will not appear on live environments as this NPC doesn't exist on it.

• finaly received event reward (gatekeeper whispers) only to find it expired
    Do you mean the Gatekeeper's Blessing Event? That ended in June 11th so it's reasonable that the rewards have expired.

• new main story quest line is not working. Captain Camaro has no quest to give. Maybe you need to finish the race story quest before you can continue with new?
    Yes, the quest for the Ipnysh Sanctuary is part of the Main Story Quest. So you will need to complete story quests up to this patch in order to complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Titidu80 View Post
    We can't use Ipnish Dungeon entry on aegis pylon
    Have you completed the new Main Story Quest? I believe that is a requirement. If you have completed the MSQ and still can't utilize the portal on the torch please let me know.

Thank you for all the reports so far!
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

any idea about what's gonna happen to the old gilda car scrolls ? the one who cost like 1500 gilda.

Exclamation PTS-Legacy Server -> Erenor Feed dont work

I tryed feed 6 Erenor Staff into one Erenor Item
    => Errnor 'No additional Attributes Available'
    [Jakar] Lavia
    Crafting everything!

A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

The new commands that were posted seem to be not working anymore, used 1 command "I need infusions Fluffy!" Let an hour or 2 go by and still nothing, not sure if it's specific commands that are working, but yea. I know Dedyda posted this already, but is the Erenor gear that is purchased from the Helper NPC going to be fixed on PTS? Or not really?
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast