+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Multiple discnnects from game getting worse!

Multiple discnnects from game getting worse!

Recently been experiencing several disconnects from game. Ported to garden on 4th about 30 minutes before reset and was disconnected twice within 30 minutes, being ported back to my original location!

Throughout today myself and most guild members were getting disconnects every few hours, the last 3 in the last hour (11.15 UK time). Since latest patch extreme lag is also being experienced!
    Whatever is causing this instability can it please be fixed ASAP please?

Like Azia I am also on Ezi.

Before the patch yesterday, I cant say that I have noticed any unusual lag. However there is one important difference. Im one of the few on Ezi that only runs one account. Its always been obvious that the ppl that disconnect more often than others also have their alts or partners accounts up at the same time.

I generally accept that I might disconnect once a day, but when that happens Im often doing something else on the internet too (like watching a program on the BBc website). To disconnect more than that is unusual for me.

However after the patch yesterday I had 5 disconnects and a crash.

The crash looked like a lag spike that the game didnt recover from. Not that long after I had two of the disconnects about 7 minutes apart (it takes me about 4 minutes to log back into the game, so actually 3 minutes apart gametime).

Another 2 disconnects later in the evening were also very close to each other.

So I would agree that the games connection is a lot worse since the patch.

After the servermove there was a constant lagspike issue, but that has mostly been fixed in past few weeks.
    The DC's people have been experiencing might well be unrelated to servers, as there has been severe issues on worldwide connections, several nodes been randomly down and sites unreachable from different locations all over. Connections from Australia to US and Asia to US were wery bad for a week or so, past few days EU to Asia has been iffy - as an example.
    I'm located in EU, play mainly on NA, and have not had a single DC in 3 weeks, so it's definately not an "everyone" issue.

Forgot to add: This site is usefull to determining what the fuu is going on and is it me or someone else. Shows all major issues with global net.
    https://www.thousandeyes.com/outages

4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    Hey there! Thank you all for the feedback regarding constant disconnections and lag issues. We're working on solving these problems and your feedback is VERY valuable in the process. Please do let us know if it gets worse or better in certain times of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Baan View Post
    Hey there! Thank you all for the feedback regarding constant disconnections and lag issues. We're working on solving these problems and your feedback is VERY valuable in the process. Please do let us know if it gets worse or better in certain times of the day.
    Still getting up to 2 disconnects a day which is an improvement on 5-6!

8.40 ish PM UTC huge lag spikes during which we managed to type in raid chat a few times, before Gods happned. By the time I got back to server select, Ezi was under maintenace. I dont see any announcement anywhere bu i presume u know about this

Lag on Ezi server from when I logged in (about 7UTC) onwards.

I dont usually get lag but today its very noticable on pretty much everything I do. The lag also seems to have spikes within it (the trip i just made with my clipper was very jerky and at times the clipper seems to have come to a complete stop for a few seconds). So far it hasnt resulted in any disconnect.

I have completely relogged several times today on the offchance that it might help but no difference.

A friend has also confirmed that they are getting the lag too.

and just dced

Halcy also managed to port me out, the lag was so bad. Luckily I manged to click in but watching ppl running on the spot and then suddenly moving, isnt fun!

Multiple dcs every single day,well done!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast