+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Artistry: New 10000 note sheet music at 230k Artistry.

Artistry: New 10000 note sheet music at 230k Artistry.

Hi all,
    Here is a fully fleshed out concept for a new 10000 note music paper for those who make music. I know it has been wanted a lot by those who make music especially by our bard community.

Concept for 10000 note sheet music at 230k Artistry:

At 230,000 Artistry a new music paper can be crafted with 10000 note limit. That name would be Orchestra Music Paper (Also could be Orchestrial Music Paper). In addition, it could be Heroic grade, or Legendary grade. The resource requirements would be 10 normal sheet music paper, 1 or 2 dawns lake, and 50 memory ink. This will make it pricey to make given how many notes it has. The reasoning behind this is that 5000 notes is too few to use up 10 tracks as that gives only 500 notes per track. Also, at 230,000 artistry you only gain a title nothing else.

If we have this change will give an easier time for the bard community to make better music and a positive influence by giving meaning to get to 230,000 artistry. No longer would we be forced to make your favorite songs in 2 parts or even more than that or have to squeeze them onto a sheet. We could be more flexible in making music and actually able to provide longer and higher quality songs.
    "Music Can Change the World" – Beethoven

“If music be the food of love, play on.” – William Shakespeare

“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.” – Plato

“Music is powerful. As people listen to it, they can be affected. They respond.” – Ray Charles

Yes please! That would be awesome!

Yes, please. There is little incentive to get to 230k Proficiency, at all. This is without even considering the outrageously high gold sink with no returns that Artistry is. I wouldn't get upset if the costs to become famed in Artistry were significantly nerfed, though, as that would encourage more people to raise it.

On a similar note, it'd be nice if statless versions of the Kyrios Coin instruments were added to the marketplace or made craftable. Gating instrument diversity behind instances (PvP instances, may I add) that people scarcely do nowadays is bad for the proficiency. It can take hours to get a queue to pop. And no, Epherium instruments only have three different sounds each (3 for guitar, 3 for flutes), while Kyrios' have 5 different ones for guitar, and 6 for flutes.

Agreed on everything. As it stands, 5000 notes are too short, even when you optimize your tracks, and have to end up splitting the sheets into parts. In addition, instrument variety is not cheap to come by, be it in time or gold cost.

Drac turns PvP raids into Live Orchestral performances. Since the playerbase gets lower each few weeks, its time to make Archeage Rechained officially an ERP game. Also make the 10k music note for him or people won't buy Marketplace costumes to dance along to his music.

Oh man having 10k Notes would be so great. I have numerous songs that would flow so much better if I did not have to cut a sheet into multiple parts. I would love this so much. I spend most of the time I do spend in Archeage playing songs.

Also also also! It'd be nice if maybe we could implement the use of n for the code? Just to help shorten some notes here and there.
    If you see me on here, that means there's a problem in game and I'm IMPATIENT

Please, thanks.

Yeah that sounds awesome

More music is neat! I always love our bards in our community.

10k notes would bring huge variety to the artistry scene. It would make capping out artistry feel like an accomplishment and not lack luster compared to other professions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast