+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Any chance labor potions can be added to the new NPC?

Question Any chance labor potions can be added to the new NPC?

Heya all, seeing that Fluffy is gone on vacation again and that this NPC is semi working, I am surprised to see that there isn't any Labor potions, I know there is the command for the 5k, but again..Fluffy is disabled..is there any chance we can get some sort of the labor potion added to the NPC until Fluffy is up again?
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    I will pass the feedback along to add Labor Potions to the new Helper NPC. However, the chances of it happening this test cycle is fairly low. I'll see if we can request it for our next testing period!
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    I will pass the feedback along to add Labor Potions to the new Helper NPC. However, the chances of it happening this test cycle is fairly low. I'll see if we can request it for our next testing period!
    Np, thank you for passing it along iArches.

Edit: I realised this last night before PTS closed, but is it possible if the labor pots could be the Labor potion: 500 ones that we get from "Shiver me timbers Fluffy!" Labor is a major part of the game, since everything requires it, these would be better then the 1 hour cool down ones. I actually have around 250+ of those, however with the 1 hour+ cooldown ones, it's kind of useless since you literally have to wait every hour (or two) to use it again, even with 5k labor that drains pretty quick. While the normal ones are instant. Wish I stated this more clearly in my previous post, but I forgot about it.
    "Ah were can I begin this tale? The 5 old empires..those of the Forsaken now slumbers in the dark of Calmlands, Valliant Knights of Vanguard wanders upon the winds to new lands after the siege in Marcala...the Warriors of Chaos lays slumbering in Heedmar after the black inky Abyss, The Crest of many who once ruled Nuimari, to those who roam with the Yata's Kingdoms in Sungold, all may be not what they used to be, but those fragments of knights still shape Auroria today." -Lucious

+ Reply to Thread