+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When is season 5 of the archepass?

When is season 5 of the archepass?

in game i asked and was told middle of October, if thats true thats ridiculous.

I have to agree.
    Leaving out the first season because of technical issues the amount of weeks you have to complete each season differs too much.
    And starting new seasons in the middle of the week while the quest counter does not reset for the new season is also a major flaw.

This is the time we had and have in each season:
    Season 2: 11 weeks + 2 half weeks
    Season 3: 10 weeks + 2 half weeks
    Season 4: 14 weeks + 2 half weeks

For someone like me and I guess Adelphi as well, who has started Season 4 with all 12 quests in the first half week, all 3 passes are now finished.
    This means that there we won't get any new diligence coins for the next 1.5 months (except for the 12/week you may get if you complete the extremely underwhelming basic pass but it's too much work for too bad rewards).
    As a comparison: If we had the same amount of time as in Season 3, Season 5 would start on September 17 (in 1.5 weeks).
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

So for 6 weeks were not going to have any diligence, suppose i don't buy credits then for 6 weeks either, it's far too long to have to wait for an ingame currency that's held to ransom in the archepass, fed up doesn't even begin to describe how i feel about that, as for the basic pass its awful and it's hardly worth doing as far as i see it doesnt give diligence.

maybe i just won't bother playing for 6 weeks and i wont come bk, what a waste of my time, 2 1/2 week wait was bad enough between each season why 6 weeks, i'm not doing it, login to make tax certs, idk 6 weeks is an awfully long time for me to twiddle my thumbs.

I dont know if my info is correct but season 5 starts after 10 October ? that's indeed still 6 weeks to go and indeed most will have finished all 3 passes.
    But a few weeks inbetween is for those who missed a week or more because of summer holidays etc
    And some will do the basic.

Maybe 6 weeks is a bit to long but the same ppl i dont hear complain about how ridiculous easy AP is to do. Every week maybe 10-20 mins and its done. Then you got the multiple accounts many have you can get DC from. Starting to complain about it like some do sorry but i find spoiled and greedy. The rewards from it are over the top already.
    As if you cant play the game without it, i would say go play the game! The game isnt only about the AP.

every1 that launched on FS will have finished all 3 archepasses that means if they played honestly they won't have any diligence for 6 weeks that's not greedy thats dire and unfair game design to have a currency u can only get from the archepass locked behind a time gate, take building management titles i cant buy any means i cant upgrade anything for 6 weeks, yes u can craft them at huge costs in gold and tax certs but i don't have enough labor either for that, i don't have labor to upgrade anything and i certainly can't afford to buy it oh i can't get those nice gifts of 15 diligence cause i don't have enough diligence, so that's no labor pots for 6 weeks either, without building management titles i can't even sell my land i'd have to give it away for free now whos greedy, it's just totally unfair, the labor it even costs to awaken gear like last night i failed 6 times to awaken 1 item of gear that's 300 labor a go i'll let u do the math on that 1. I wont now be upgrading my gear for 6 weeks

And i only really played the game for houses decor land property trade and very relaxed at that you can't tell ppl how to play their game either and u shouldn't make assumptions because i point out the obvious issues i suppose it only affects the ppl that do play honestly, i suppose the gold buyers and ppl that have vast nos multiple accounts and alts no concern to them, now let me make an assumption thats why ppl like u get irked by ppl like me because u dont care about being honest or playing fairly.

The game isn't only about AP u want to come see my houses and land it's what makes the world look alive, if ppl like me start quitting well GL it will be like that rng awaking lel

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphi View Post
    And i only really played the game for houses decor land property trade and very relaxed at that you can't tell ppl how to play their game either and u shouldn't make assumptions because i point out the obvious issues i suppose it only affects the ppl that do play honestly, i suppose the gold buyers and ppl that have vast nos multiple accounts and alts no concern to them, now let me make an assumption thats why ppl like u get irked by ppl like me because u dont care about being honest or playing fairly.

The game isn't only about AP u want to come see my houses and land it's what makes the world look alive, if ppl like me start quitting well GL it will be like that rng awaking lel
    Sorry that you felt offended by it but altho i can understand where you coming from I expressed my opinion about it in general.

About making assumptions .....
    Ive been here since beta of AA, 6 years already non stop. I no im not one of those you describe in your assumption. I played the game fairly with hard work only by just playing the game without using any credit card. Up to you to belief it or not.

lb always has been a bottle neck in AA and now in AA and AAU its the same. In AA its even harder now to get lb compared to AAU where you get so many lb rechargers from AP. Its all about making choices in how to use the lb at certain moments. Always has been like this. In AAU you dont even need to use lb to generate gold every month to buy apex for patron to get the basic 5k lb. So yes AAU is spoiled with lb
    If you play the game fair you cant do or have all things at the same time. Its all about managing your lb. I agree its frustrating and feels unfair when you see those players who dont care about a fair play.
    And yes 6 weeks is maybe to long till next season but its also a fact that players already have way more stuff that they get so easy from the AP.

Yes its frustrating sometimes especially if you try to keep up with those who play the game with many alts, buying gold etc but thats a never ending story which started already 6 years ago. AAU wont change this especially when they announced 3 accounts per player and it wouldnt surprice me that there are players who have 9 accounts.

I am sorry you don't understand it.
    Diligence is a currency in this game. There are a lot of things you can get exclusively from this currency.
    Imagine one or all of the following scenarios: For 1.5 months you and most of the server don't get any honor, vocation, labor, drops or quest rewards. Would you still be OK with that?
    And then there is the problem I pointed out before - inconsistency. Each season gives you a different time frame even though the passes take the same exp to complete. Sometimes you have to make sure you don't miss a single week. Another time you can slack off for more than a month in between.
    Abandoned in another age

I've been dead out of dili for a while now. The game has come to a screeching halt for me. I only check back in forums to see if season 5 is on it's way. It's not. I'll log to pay taxes and that's it. Going back to playing a heavily modded Fallout 4 now. Later gators.

its 10/13 and not even an ad for the next archepass

this IMHO sux

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    its 10/13 and not even an ad for the next archepass

this IMHO sux
    I agree but it has been the same for all past seasons. Sometimes the announcement is even later than the actual start.

Season 1
    I couldn't continue going through the announcements of the unstructured announcement website
    www.trionworlds.com is using a security service for protection against online attacks. An action has triggered the service and blocked your request.
    Season 2
    announcement: January 24
    start: January 23

Season 3
    announcement: April 17
    start: April 16

Season 4
    announcement: July 1
    start: July 1
    Abandoned in another age

+ Reply to Thread