+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 11 awaking failings 2x crylization thats not fun in anyway

Thumbs up 11 awaking failings 2x crylization thats not fun in anyway

must be 1 of the worst rng gear systems ever and that 1 piece of armor and it's still a fail, does it make me want to venture further, cost 300 labor each time to fail then crystallization scrolls x2, its miserable, totally non rewarding to gear.

nope that's deffo not for me and i should think it puts a lot of ppl off. huge amounts of gold and huge amounts of labor.

Not so far made awakening a T1 hiram flute - 5x fails, 3x crystallization.

You found what to cry about... say tnx you have 100% upgrade chance. Not like before.

No not crying more disappointed i prefer crafting my weapons and armor and not gambling on maybe, i'll put huge amounts of effort, time matts, and gold into crafting because ur guaranteed a result, it just doesn't appeal to me, why would any1 gamble with such bad results and such lil reward it's not logical and its extremely unrewarding, in fact it's miserable for the player like i said before, gl to those that venture into that pit of abyss. lel it won't be me i'll do it very casually if i feel like it but i am certainly not putting effort into a dire gambling rng failure.

lel so it was worse before i do feel sry for u

in gw2 i craft legendaries like this and many more i have it shows the extreme effort required and something to be proud of......

https://realitydecoded.blog/2018/08/...d-to-prove-it/

so all those ppl poncing around wit high gs its taken 0 skill and creativity it just takes luck am i laughing yes i have 0 respect for any high gs, because any1 can do that if they buy it...

yup now 13 awaking fails and 3 crystallizations all on 1 celestial armor piece, nah not for me if its like that at the beginning then the future looks extremely bleak.

Quote Originally Posted by Valakas View Post
    You found what to cry about... say tnx you have 100% upgrade chance. Not like before.
    Just because a "really bad" system was slightly improved to be a "bad to ok-ish" system does not mean that there shouldn't be room for further improvements.
    The awakening system has a lot of flaws and it's ok to talk about those.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

lel to make 1 rune scribe quill it will set u back now these are the basic first 1's they can fail too as well if u buy from the AH the mats it will set u back wait for it...............

nearly 3k gold just to craft 1 lel

3 more bits of gear crystallization on first try its appalling gear system no diligence no honor and no way to remedy it any time soon, if its to get ppl to quit i should think it does a pretty good job thats a success, i got no labor left so i'll go play gw2, u know that games actually fun in pvp.

+ Reply to Thread