271 77.43%
  • YES

79 22.57%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: No Trials No Tricks No Traps

No Trials No Tricks No Traps

''No Trials. No Tricks. No Traps''

Before release you guys make the whole game P2W now lets poll who can still TRUST Trion.

Maybe you guys care about your players and our feelings.

Edit: You can Check Korean Cash Shop

http://archeage.xlgames.com/wikis/%E...83%81%ED%92%88

Although I really love this game. I have to say that Trion down right lied with the whole "No Tricks No Traps" crap. There was no need for Trion to even say that... they could have just explained the situation from the start and said this exactly:

Patron players have access to this-
    Non Patron players have access to this-

Simple as that.

I'll also add that the cash shop should ONLY be for cosmetics. If they decide to put other things in there that would screw up the economy of the game I will be the responsible player and still only buy cosmetics.

1 week before the release they still say that ''We are testing and waiting XLGames to change things'' this is just unacceptable.You can easily figure out that archeum problem with playing ArcheAge end-game 1 week only.

As players we know the solutions but these 2 HUGE companies ''can't '' handle with this problem.OR maybe they dont want to

''NO tricks,No traps'' yes yes..

MORE TRICKS MORE TRAPS. New patch is getting more and more scary.

The problem is.....responsible players will be the 1%. Personally I'm LIVID over this last second bait and switch garbage. The changes with 1.2 were rough at first, but not terrible, so I backed off about a refund over that since a lot of the issues were just bugs. However then they started expanding the cash shop to include items that only the most in denial player wouldn't call P2W.

This game is built around it's economy (unlike more themepark style games where the economy is basically a tacked on joke and the real good stuff comes from drops), any items that boost your ability to affect that economy by breaking the checking system of LP or by throwing real money to side step the innate RNG of the crafting system, is exactly the same as selling you exclusive gear directly is to a P2W themepark, except this model just makes them even more money since they have to buy a slew of LP potions to PL their crafts in a couple days, and then buy a boat load of regrade charms to ensure their crafted gear is BiS without having to completely start the crafting process over from scratch like you normally do, and if they're an organized guild, they'll within a WEEK of release have BiS everything and be utterly dominating and controlling the game, which due to the massive amounts of gold that can will be floating around in the system too early, means that free and patron alike who don't shell out big bucks will be crushed under highly inflated prices and pretty much be restricted to questing/trading only during the brief peace period since all P2W whales and their guilds will have an insurmountable advantage and actually be able to hold other people down with it.

I don't want this garbage anymore, I don't even want my name associated with it. This is complete BS is all it is.

Quote Originally Posted by ZanathKariashi View Post
    The problem is.....responsible players will be the 1%. Personally I'm LIVID over this last second bait and switch garbage. The changes with 1.2 were rough at first, but not terrible, so I backed off about a refund over that since a lot of the issues were just bugs. However then they started expanding the cash shop to include items that only the most in denial player wouldn't call P2W.

This game is built around it's economy (unlike more themepark style games where the economy is basically a tacked on joke and the real good stuff comes from drops), any items that boost your ability to affect that economy by breaking the checking system of LP or by throwing real money to side step the innate RNG of the crafting system, is exactly the same as selling you exclusive gear directly is, except this model just makes them even more money since they have to buy a slew of LP potions to PL their crafts in a couple days, and then buy a boat load of regrade charms to ensure their crafted gear is BiS without having to completely start the crafting process over from scratch like you normally do, and if they're an organized guild, they'll within a WEEK of release have BiS everything and be utterly dominating and controlling the game, which due to the massive amounts of gold that can will be floating around in the system too early, means that free and patron alike who don't shell out big bucks will be crushed under highly inflated prices and pretty much be restricted to questing/trading only during the brief peace period since all P2W whales and their guilds will have an insurmountable advantage and actually be able to hold other people down with it.

I don't want this garbage anymore, I don't even want my name associated with it. This is complete BS is all it is.
    Well at last not every1 is blind xD fanboys annoy the ♥♥♥♥ out of me, i really defended the game after cb1 now this game is awfull from a patron or f2p perspective, if your a patron haha being patron its not close to nuf you will need to spend a looot more money if you want to be competitive, if your a f2p dont even try xD
    So sad trion failed with this game :C it could have been a big one, still can if they stop making us leave
    Trion bait and switch on me, dont let them do that to you, dont support Trion!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Licon View Post
    MORE TRICKS MORE TRAPS. New patch is getting more and more scary.
    Nothing to say more.Exactly this.

I'm still ok with RIFT (from Trion).. and that division of Trion still has my trust.. at least until they do something stupid.. (which I hope they won't do), but overall.. I'm done with Trion.
    There is strength in numbers... it's always better to make a friend than an enemy.. you never know when you might need that friend..

70% have lost their faith in trion to 30% that are still holding on

Trion you should be very worried

I lost trust after Defiance, when I paid $60 for that at launch. They were starting to regain some back with ArcheAge and Trove (Fun little game), but the latest stuff in the cash shop is just ridiculous. Even if they say it's just testing, and it can change, the fact they think it's even ok in the first place is a joke.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast