+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

If buying an item from the cash shop saves you time, then it's p2w regardless if u can get it by playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Valakas View Post
    to much drama from nothing. in the new archepass you have nothing that you cannot purchase for diligence. The mounts there are more design change than something special and close to useless.
    Premium gives you more labor rechargers and diligence coins. With this they can buy more with dili coins and have more labor available which is behind a pay wall. So yes it tends to p2w. Rest of the rewards i can agree in general but those 2 items goes completely against the promisses they made when they launched AAU.

I like p2w

Oof

I was thinking about coming back to the game for the fresh start. But after seeing this blatantly obvious P2W structure they are attempting to implement, I don't think i will be. Offering extra labor and diligence is literally a huge advantage. This is the sort of thing I would have expected to be added to Legacy AA, not unchained. You've lost my business Gamigo.

Quote Originally Posted by tardreted View Post
    I was thinking about coming back to the game for the fresh start. But after seeing this blatantly obvious P2W structure they are attempting to implement, I don't think i will be. Offering extra labor and diligence is literally a huge advantage. This is the sort of thing I would have expected to be added to Legacy AA, not unchained. You've lost my business Gamigo.

Its "less optional" subscription now. But you can play without premium too. What is the problem?

We need Crest Cubes in Unchained for our Houses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41