+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

Just posting to add myself to the list of people leaving the game due to the lies and broken promises. I think the only "feedback" that matters to Gamigo is how much money they make off these new changes so I choose to vote with my wallet.

Gamigo this new AP is pay to win or what ever you want to call it. Labor and dc are progress items which you cant compensate with playing more hours per day. Even the (auto) loot drop stones are 120 dc worth each.
    You're backing down on your promisses when you started with AAU not even a year ago. First with paying for DLC and now this AP. I got a feeling that this will be not the last change you will make to turn it even more to P2w/p.
    Now it starts to be more like Legacy or even worse then legacy in a way.
    Is this why you divided the community into 2 versions ? At the moment i only see plots open up everywhere on AAU, ppl are really leaving the game. Ending up with 2 badly running versions of AA. It's just a shame.

Edit: as many already said. Only one pass "per month" with way less rewards will also slow down everything a lot in general but especially for those who dont buy the premium.
    But also the pass will according to the date end 17 December? So new pass will start after that? Xp needed for the pass will take longer then 1 month. By all of the these changes you try to push ppl to buy the premium pass to get more labor and dc which are very important for progress.
    Putting those Gem carvers into cashshop for only credits is also a nono. They are bound and no other means to get them.

These changes has nothing to do with what you said its even the opposite :

"We will offer a fair gameplay environment for everyone regardless of their playtime, therefore improving the quality of life experience. This will also further improve the overall adventure that is ArcheAge: Unchained and make it the perfect environment for all of our players."

Beside this i see a change in legacy too. Labor rechargers you mostly only could get by loyalty (35) now you can buy it in cashshop for only 80 credit. Sounds a good price only compared to the amount of loyalty needed (around 240 loyalty per month you can get if you login everyday which sounds like the base reward for DC in AAU), 35 loyalty is way to much.
    Also overtime several items for credits (costumes/mounts etc) you couldnt get with loyatlyt anymore like before.
    This is also pushing ppl to pay for it instead of using loyalty. Only different on Legacy is that you got the option to buy costumes, mounts and other stuff on AH for gold which we cant on AAU.

All of these changes feels more like a mind game for pushing ppl towards using credits and not a improvement of quality of life experience and making the perfect environment for all players. Be honest about it and dont try to fool ppl by telling them its for a fair play.

Unhappy Very Sad and Disappointed

This new Archepass is terrible; it lacks content seen in previous Archepasses by a mile and a half. With or without the pay to win bull that has been implemented you STILL get less than any of the previous ones. Why the sudden change? Is it XL pushing you for more profits? Is the game not doing well? Why not discuss with XL more ways to bring non-p2w content to the game like mount skins/pet skins (and not just empty shells of that have been stripped of their abilities, actual skins.) I don't believe I can continue to play a game of broken promises unless it's reverted for the better. The desperation is clear though I guess, with the lunagems in the cash shop screaming pure pay to win.

regarding the new archepass ..... it is horrible just plain horrible , before you at least got a reward each time you did something but now 4 k labour just to get 50 bound hereafter stone ??????????? wheres the vocation pass and all the lovely rewards why remove them ? i usually dont complain but this is truly a horrible change it was great before only thing that took too long in my opinion was the time from when you finished it and a new came out , everything else was perfect... why ruin something that works so great and start doing crap like this :/ im sad this used to be my main thing i looked forward too now theres nothing left in this game for me to be quite honest , sad but i hope you guys change it back to what it was and not having 1 pass that dosent yield anything decent or great for us who focus on the roleplay and like our houses gardens etc , even if i wanted to pay for the big archepass theres nothing literally nothing that makes it worth spending tons of materials or labour just for getting the reward its as far from economical as it gets sadly ill have to let this game go now , maybe ill be back in future but this it the worst imo you have done to date

What you are doing right now and with this update is killing the game for a lot of people. Personally, I feed ArcheAge Unchained is a scam, if you are struggling with income why the hell make the game Buy-To-Play in the first place? Make it a monthly subscription base.

People in the US and EU should file a lawsuit for this kind of scam as you guys promised people that AAU will not be Pay-To-Win.

The new Archepass is a bad joke! And the Pay2Win content (and the explanation) is not ok.
    My whole guild left the game. Great! I so hoped for the new Archepass and new content but no... I guess I have to leave. too

Let's face it:
    The main issue here is not about breaking a promise or knowing too little about their own game (which already are huge problems). It's about the idea that they think they can give a promise and re-define a term used in that promise according to their own benefits to create the delusional idea that this promise wasn't broken on their end.

We would like to explain the term “Pay-to-Win" item because we have found out that this might lead to confusion. A “Pay-to-Win" item gives an ultimate advantage over someone who does not own this or a similar item. So long as we ensure there are other ways to get a specific item, it is not considered as “Pay-to-Win". If it saves you time, it is not considered as “Pay-to-Win" because you can compensate by playing more or having different tactics.
    And here is the deal: By this definition of pay-to-win even legacy is NOT pay-to-win because you cannot directly buy an eternal erenor t3 item or a fully equipped enoan from the publisher.

The funny part is, however, that according to this definition the DLC should be considered pay-to-win even in their own eyes because there are no other ways to get certain items if you haven't bought the DLC.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    Let's face it:
    The main issue here is not about breaking a promise or knowing too little about their own game (which already are huge problems). It's about the idea that they think they can give a promise and re-define a term used in that promise according to their own benefits to create the delusional idea that this promise wasn't broken on their end.

And here is the deal: By this definition of pay-to-win even legacy is NOT pay-to-win because you cannot directly buy an eternal erenor t3 item or a fully equipped enoan from the publisher.

The funny part is, however, that according to this definition the DLC should be considered pay-to-win even in their own eyes because there are no other ways to get certain items if you haven't bought the DLC.
    True,
    it feels like a deja vu with the old discussions back in the days in f2p AA about this topic. This new path they are taking with these changes brings AAU closer to AA and doesnt predict much positive for the future changes. If they didnt get enough money from it they should have been honest about it and not trying to manipulate the player base with this re-defined term. Its all about honest and good communication. What they are doing now is exactly why ppl didnt want to play f2p AA

Liars

I can only hope that no player will buy the Premium ArchePass and no player will use the normal ArchePass either. Better let the game die then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27