+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

You’re not listening.

The announcement makes it sound like the November Archepass is going to be more of the same as the pumpkin pass.

We need diligence.

We need labor rechargers.

These are FUNDAMENTAL items that we absolutely NEED to have access to.

If these things aren’t present in the November Archepass, you’re going to literally kill Unchained overnight. We’re done putting up with this ♥♥♥♥.

Hello, we talk a lot about the archepass which seems to disturb the players, you developers have you thought about the consequences of your actions? Do you think you keep angry players for a long time? At the moment, better-off players than others are shattering the game economy: prices are soaring, new players can no longer take advantage of all the game's activities, housing, market sales. , equipment leveling because we no longer receive dilligence parts! What do you think you will do ? Let the game waste away and the players run away from a game without interest?
    Wake up and let us enjoy all the activities in the game. Stop selling costumes for 50 euros, cut the prices in half and the sales will explode!

Pumpkin patch is PTW. Period

Quote Originally Posted by Living Steel View Post
    pay to win is anything that grants an ingame advantage or save a player time to achieve. All of the above items listed require time to get for a player not lookign to pay for in game advantages. was that not the empasis on the unchained version of this game, to be fair to all players and have the same advantages to gain items. buy placing items like the above in the cash shop, people can just swipe and have what they want... if you all need more cash from the payers to fund your bussinees then lets add more cosmetic options and items, hair cuts, tatoes, etc.. more weapon and armor images. or even adjust the prices on the current items, like i got to spend 40$ on credits to get like 1 of the higher priced costumes already and some of them cant even be dyed or dont have alternate apearances. try selling items liek character slot expansions instead of just giving them away. for real though, if i wanted to buy stuff from the market that provided me with an ingame difference and not just some costmetic feature, i would of probbaly stayed on legacy. but i came to unchained becouse of the "promoted" thought of having to game for what i wanted and not just swipe for it.

tbh even having a starage chest inyour market is an unfair advantage to somone that need to earn their dillegence to get it. was the point of unchained...
    I AGREE 100%!!! Pumpkin patch is clearly PTW. Epic fail, guys.

It's really a slippery slope you have entered with these "Changes" and a lot of it boils down to HONESTY - which your company has shown in the past and continues to show a huge Lack of. I am especially disappointed and angered at the ARCHEPASS changes. I'm SO angry that this is my last month of playing. Your company continues to make changes based on your greed. We were originally promised NO PAY TO WIN Items and that the game would not be pay to win. YET, now we are met with the archepass and how absolutely horrific it is. The current (PUMPKIN) pass Is terrible AND FORCES players to pay the upgrade fee if they want to get the labor restoring tool and enough diligence coins. I honestly have had it. I bought the original archeage and suffered through that for awhile. When AAU came out - I gave you yet another chance. This time though - I am uninstalling. You continue to do things and make changes to actually drive people AWAY - the game has turned into a graveyard - but instead of wising up....... NO NO.... u just keep doing things to drive players away. Really smart

Six months?????????????????????? Oh No, there is open land now everywhere i go - the archepass changes finished me on this game. I'm DONE

Great way to celebrate your 20 years boy's .. Hey on our 20th lets kill a game. Which one? well we'll start with archeage unchained making a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ed archepass redesign cutting rewards in half making it take twice as long and adding as much pay to win to the premium archepass as we can . Hey that sounds like a great idea . You, you and you go do it get it done asap.

Is that how it went down Gamigo ? Because that is how the community feals it pretty much went down.

DCoins in the paid version of archepass is p2w. The only way to get DCoins in the game is Archepass and even if you play 24/7 you won't be able to get the same amount of DCoins as people who paid money.

What is even the point of ANY cap on quests archepass now? Just let people finish their Monthly pass as they see fit. ESPECIALLY now you've made it into a Monthly pass rather than 3x quarterly.

There's no reason to impose time gates on a monthly pass.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Blargety View Post
    You’re not listening.

The announcement makes it sound like the November Archepass is going to be more of the same as the pumpkin pass.

We need diligence.

We need labor rechargers.

These are FUNDAMENTAL items that we absolutely NEED to have access to.

If these things aren’t present in the November Archepass, you’re going to literally kill Unchained overnight. We’re done putting up with this ♥♥♥♥.
    Agree. I've not played barely at all other than dailies since before new pass b/c labor. I cannot USE MY ALTS to gem my gear or identify and use infusions and what else is there to even do at this point other than raid nights and abyssal?
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

Quote Originally Posted by TehSaboteur View Post
    That definition opens the door to add any item to the cash shop, as long as you can obtain the item in game. Paying for convenience is pay to win, it's just to what degree. Some items are not as big of deal but the community should have a say in what gets put in. You say that is an example of the items, why not post the whole list for the community to judge?
    So every online game will ALWAYS be pay to win... Only way a buy-to-play game with marketplace will ever survive will be through payed dlcs or convenience. Fashion will NEVER pay the bills... Not even in gw2. Of course there needs to be a line somewhere, that's up for the community and the game company to reach an agreement that is fair for everyone, not PERFECT for everyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast