+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

Lol house pack in credit shop, full kit soon
    F in chat

Really i prefer old seasons of Archepass , these are boring : not choice , less items cosmetic interesting and for premium only one item good and too much item p2W , diligence coins are p2w if you could buy them with real money.

Old seasons were perfect , maybe too much rewards.

bring back costume synthesis boxes to archepass.

Tax certs for credits? P2W to me. Just open the gates. Combine AH's please. Most of the FS servers are trash with barely enough population.

3k for the shroom house. Why not a kit at that price?

did you all realize if your account only have toon in AAU but does not have any toon in Legacy you won't be able to post anything in this forum?
    what a way to block feedbacks from majority of AAU players.

problem with AAU:
    1) costume is way too overpriced compared to legacy, if you lower the costume price to match or near Legacy's price it will be selling like hot cakes
    2) new AP is too p2w and anti newcomer, old AP is so much better where u can get good mounts, pets, and gliders.
    3) if you are gonna add Dili store items to credit store, add credit costume to Dili store as well.
    Costume still p2w in AAU, use real money to buy costume, make it a image item and fuse it with a tradable stat item and sell to get ingame golds.
    4) items that can only get from RNG box such as Jiang Shi costume, you are promoting gambling here.
    5) p2w such as buy labor, dili, kyrios, tax cert using credits

Quote Originally Posted by RGT View Post
    problem with AAU:
    1) costume is way too overpriced compared to legacy, if you lower the costume price to match or near Legacy's price it will be selling like hot cakes
    Please stop talking about legacy, the noble beach garmet sold for 10-15k, the sun zennith 9-14k. The new commander thing sold for 10k and dropped now ONLY because there is a loyalty version, something that they don't do much with any costumes anymore.

The only way we can get any *new* costume is by buying boxes, there is no straight purchase. I would much rather (and i'm sure many others would) have a straight purchase that is more pricey than spending $120 for a costume lol

I doubt this will be noticed, but here goes.

I wish there were more blue infusions in the pass. In the old pass we used to get a ton in the equipment pass (I believe it was), and now it's practically none. These are great for alts and new characters, since blues are becoming rarer to get naturally.

I'd also like it if we could have costumes instead of mounts and pets.

Can you make the better final award than a title? Title is boring award, not interesting

Bring back old archepasses! I will not believe that all ur feedbacks about new archepass say that it's ok! New archepass is sh*t.

What the problem of this company to remove p2w item from archepass ? Leave only pay2progress. For what this threat about ? Have they ever read the comments here ?

All what they are doing in last half year is to add more and more p2w even through they have described their theory about that. Have they ever thought about ab update to diligence shop ? or only p2w p2w p2w p2w.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast