+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Valakas View Post
    What the problem of this company to remove p2w item from archepass ? Leave only pay2progress. For what this threat about ? Have they ever read the comments here ?

All what they are doing in last half year is to add more and more p2w even through they have described their theory about that. Have they ever thought about ab update to diligence shop ? or only p2w p2w p2w p2w.
    Option is maybe they only listen to the p2w players feed back, i can imagine that they are ok with those p2w items in AP premium.

I disagree with your definition of "P2W," but other community members have already stated my concerns about you taking this stance.

With current and future ArchePasses, it would be more acceptable to reduce the xp requirements for each level--comparable to the 3k xp required for each level of the basic pass. Even with 20 quests each week, the time to complete the ArchePasses exacerbates the problems caused by nerfing rewards for both the basic and the premium versions.

Partially returning old levels of rewards to both the basic and premium versions, and increasing the quest limit would further mollify players if the xp requirements were also changed. Making the monthly ArchePass take less xp (2k or 2.5k) would make it feel even more like older passes--reinstating the idea that the basic pass was "extra" and focusing player attention more on the newer passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Adryss View Post
    I doubt this will be noticed, but here goes.

I wish there were more blue infusions in the pass. In the old pass we used to get a ton in the equipment pass (I believe it was), and now it's practically none. These are great for alts and new characters, since blues are becoming rarer to get naturally.

I'd also like it if we could have costumes instead of mounts and pets.
    You can upgrade the green infusions to blue ones, for your alts. And once they're at celestial just use the better infusions.
    I don't know what to do with all the green and blue infusions anymore! I wish they gave a different option to get them outside the AP and took them out, because I'd rather get the better infusions that are harder to get (as a healer) in Garden (or Amaitan Meadows).

By the way, this future ArchePass looks BAD! You have to keep on paying money to get whatever. Why are you doing this? Are players not quitting fast enough already?
    I miss the old ArchePass that had different kinds (vocation, equipment, etc.) I just wish it lasted longer since some of my guildies would only log in to do that and they could run out of quests rather fast... And the basic pass is just still as bad if not worse. I can't do arenas and really want the arena titles, I wish you'd bring the old AP back and improved on that, instead of watering it down into what it is now.
    The increased tries are nice, that's the good part about it, and also like the only improvement, everything else went down the drain, the upcoming pass sucks, I'm not looking forward to it.

Seems like you guys have AA and AAU backwards. AAU should be a subscription and AA should be $50 and P2W till your hearts content. But I will say that it took longer for the corporate financial guys to take over AAU game management than I thought it would.

idc about p2w just all the xp the archpass takes to complete please make it less.

In AAU I expect a new ship with a cabin that can be furnished, more instrument models, a fair of paintings in the capitals, painting the walls of houses outside, housing players ranking.

I miss the possibility of cutting patterns in the walls of houses, the possibility of selling UCC files on AH.
    There really are a lot of players who love furnishing their home.

I propose a weekly speedboat race event with prizes.

Change the quests of the pass Arch it pisses me off to always do the same quests over and over again
    and should also review the lvl because impossible to catch up with the highest lvl being quasu, that's why I prefer stopped

I have a request to St. Nicholas

Let every house get an upgrade for a new floor - it may even be expensive, but there should be such an option. House 16x16 with three floors.
    PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Agnieszka View Post
    I have a request to St. Nicholas

Let every house get an upgrade for a new floor - it may even be expensive, but there should be such an option. House 16x16 with three floors.
    PLEASE
    But if they do that then why is there a unnecessarily expensive 44x44 called Spired Chatue? You know, the 3k Gilda star house that no one can afford because they hate us non-p2w people. So why not go with the very much cheaper 44x44 bean stalk people are supposedly getting from these MYTHICAL golden balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurfylicious View Post
    I beg you to reconsider 20 missions a week, my previous suggestion was reduce it to 10 and double the xp so we are still completing in the same amount of time. There is going to be so much more burnout on top of what is already there if you don't do something.
    20 missions is not going to burn anyone out.. you can complete a few a day with ease. otherwise the pass only lasts for like 3-4 weeks (and your given 2 months to complete it)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 LastLast