+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

Even if you ignore the entire debate on what is or isn't p2w, this is basically a scam and an insult to your playerbase's intelligence and loyalty.

ONE FREE track, a single track, of the previous archpass (aka: just one vocation, combat, OR equipment) gave more rewards than both the free and premium sides of this archepass combined.

A single track of the previous archepass also took barely over 3 weeks to complete. This archepass takes 7 weeks to complete. Last archepass we also about 14 free rewards a week. This archepass we get 3 rewards a week (4 the first week), and the rewards are worse.

If you buy the new "premium" archepass: You're still getting worse rewards than a single track of the free old archepass, AND it takes longer to complete. As a company, you're actually asking your customers to suddenly and unexpectedly pay for less of something they have gotten for free for the past year. That is terrible business practice.

If you don't buy the new "premium" archepass: You're just straight out of luck. The rewards of the free side are terrible. This isn't the archepass system you signed up for, and by no means does it apply to the non-p2w standards that were promised last year. Again, bad business practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamepro03 View Post
    Gamigo once again, you're proving that the marketing team has no clue how the game works and what P2W is.

Introducing this into the marketplace: https://i.imgur.com/tbsXyv8.png Invalidates growing crops that produce Orchard Puree, Ground Grain, Chopped Produce, Dried Flowers, Medicinal Powder, Ground Spices, and Wild Ginseng. Invaliding gameplay mechanics is worse than P2W.

Please see my previous post- if you're hurting for an income you need to spend extra effort and create a reliable source of longterm income using gameplay mechanics available to you. Brainstorm and follow through with ideas that do so, such as this: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ace-Experience

Ripping apart the game for Archeage Unchained when it was originally advertised as the Credit Shop only including cosmetic and convenience items has now confirmed lost the players trust for Gamigo. I'm included in that. See previous post for additional suggestions and alternatives, but please WORK WITH US directly to make this game better and create a more positive marketplace experience for everyone, not just your company alone. We matter too.
    Archepass problem solved.. easy

This archepass would be fantastic on a new server, however that just isn't the case.

Any newer returning/starting out in ArcheAge right now is going to have an impossible time attempting to gain ground on existing players that were getting 100k labor per pass, provided they were using alts.

Now, attempting to join in on an existing environment where the gear gap takes months worth of labor just to infuse is relatively impossible for someone to do. There is effectively no catch-up mechanic. Also, considering getting gear to a "relevant" gearscore is a year-long backwards uphill battle, newer players will be discouraged from trying before they even try and the existing fully-geared or latter tier players end up being the only base that slowly dwindles.

So in essence the population dies because no one new can enjoy it and those who can end up getting bored of a lack of things to do besides the normal daily grind.

This is far from the P2W of legacy, far by a LONG shot, but it dives down the slippery slope of players wanting to be able to buy credits from in-game currency, and we all know where that leads.

Quote Originally Posted by zyzolol View Post
    100% Pay 2 Win.

How many times can you re-release a game with broken promises?

How many scams and lies does it take?
    This... ♥♥♥♥ed by gamigo again.

Even if you ignore the entire debate on what is or isn't p2w, this is basically a scam and an insult to your playerbase's intelligence and loyalty.

ONE FREE track, a single track, of the previous archpass (aka: just one vocation, combat, OR equipment) gave more rewards than both the free and premium sides of this archepass combined.

A single track of the previous archepass also took barely over 3 weeks to complete. This archepass takes 7 weeks to complete. Last archepass we also about 14 free rewards a week. This archepass we get 3 rewards a week (4 the first week), and the rewards are worse.

If you buy the new "premium" archepass: You're still getting worse rewards than a single track of the free old archepass, AND it takes longer to complete. As a company, you're actually asking your customers to suddenly and unexpectedly pay for less of something they have gotten for free for the past year. That is terrible business practice.

If you don't buy the new "premium" archepass: You're just straight out of luck. The rewards of the free side are terrible. This isn't the archepass system you signed up for, and by no means does it apply to the non-p2w standards that were promised last year. Again, bad business practice.

They're completely destroying the game with the new Archepass.

I shoulda known better. Fool me three times I suppose.

Again, Gamigo give there playerbase 2 fingers and moves on. They are wanting this game to die.

I was told to complain here instead of Discord. Here is my complaint. I am now returning to Discord.

If something gives a person time advantage its P2W, like dude what the ♥♥♥♥ did you expect?

Theres literally SO many others things you could put into cash shop to get more revenue that doesn't effect Unchaineds motto of being not P2W.

You could add custom emotes, idle stances, or weapon effects that do nothing but look cool??

The new Archepass contains nothing of what the community wants or needs, and I am losing more faith in the company yet again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast