+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

Just to add to the feedback...

Hello Gamigo, I am your paying customer. Previously I bought Archeum edition of Garden DLC just to support the game (I don't use costumes, I don't care much about icon near my name, so I could've just bought the cheapest one, but I decided to show some support). I have 3 accounts, for which I occasionally bought costumes or dye ticket here or there.

New archepass? What do we have here?

200 diligence in premium, 150 in base? 23 total labor rechargers in a pass with premium? Serendipity stone in premium track? Tempers there too? Progression-related items behind a paywall (no matter the amount) in Unchained? Really?

Bye.

So I have to say I really dislike the new ArchePass.
    I felt like previously we already fell short with diligence, especially player that started later. 400 Diligence for a mount or a glider that ypi basically need several of if you want to stay competitive is ALOT, that doesnt even count for labor rechargers you may buy for diligence to try and catch up with gear.
    I dont mind paying for cosmetical or convenience items, but 200 diligence and a bunch of labor rechargers is just a no go. Additionally with the new Pass system there are no much less rewards for it and it is basically trying to force people into buying the Premium Ticket.

If you want to support your newer players, you need to implement better ways to obtain Glider and Mounts.

The new ArchePass is the end of the game for a lot of players. I and other players I know still playing cause of the ArchePass. Now you cut it off from 135 quests to 20 !!!!!!!.
    Back to P2W.

what do you turn the game into? another pay-to-win project? who needs the marche pas you introduced today? 1 archepass of the 20 levels till the month of December? are you kidding me?

Archepass

As probably you're well aware, this pass rewards are really unwanted and p2w style. More so, you didn't reset progression so anyone who did the pass on monday didn't unlock it now. Also this forces you to buy premium or you setback yourself in terms of game progression. Either reset the peoples progression and drawback or release it on next monday and remove the premiumside's all char progression enchancers.

Hallo, der Pass ist ja nicht schlecht, nur das man jeden Monat 9,99 € ausgeben muss damit man den vollständigen Pass nutzen kann ist in meinen Augen doch P4W. Besser wäre es wenn die 3 Päss geblieben wären.

The amount of labour and dilligence given out with the new archepass is far too low.
    Even if they do buy the premium, it's still unacceptably low and makes the game slow.

Aside from this... the bugs with archepass are still present.

Re-rolling the same quest over and over and over is very irritating; not fun at all. On this note, if I roll away '1 bond quest' then I do NOT want to see '2 bond quest' as the replacement. I don't know why there is a 1 bond quest and a 2 bond quest that both give the same reward. Similarly for labour, vocation and everything else. There should only be ONE quest of each type, and when you REROLL it you should NOT get the same quest again.

Secondly, this new pumpkin pass relocks itself and random meaning people are having to pay to unlock the missions more than once. Mine locked 3 times in a row for what appears to be no reason.
    Halo, Ezi

Okay, the new ArchePass is disaster. Please come back to previous one before you completly destroy the rest of the game, currently thinking about leaving the game because of changes you done today.

Welldone on the new Archepass, I've been playing Unchained for 2 months now. This new Archepass is bad, the previous Archepass was one of the reasons I started to play. But this new pass has changed my mind now, after 2 months I wonder why I should continue to play the game. You need to return to the old Archepass and leave it alone, because at the moment I think I will be leaving you and Archeage alone.

Archeage you could make so much profit off of merchandise, give us translated versions of the book, give us high quality posters and plushies, we'd buy them in an instant
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ge-Merchandise

You could also give us animation packs, custom idle animations, more emotes that arent just dancing (let me hold SOMEONES HAND) or more weapon effects with glowing and have a scepter shoot butterflies or a sword that has fire around it or something...

Give us more character customization, more scars and tattoos! People will buy accessory packs for that
    Let our character accessories show up on our ears, neck and fingers!
    Let us dye our armor, put crests on capes, more mount skills and armor variety, let me have a custom war flag I can ride into battle with
    More pet idle animations, can they just please roam around my house D:
    Custom emotes arent too difficult either
    Release a book with concept art and lore?? Make posters of archeage backgrounds and concept art I will put it on my wall
    In game lore books that can be sold as ACTUAL books when??

You need more game publicity, have a youtuber or streamer pick the game up, give away a few free codes and draw in a playerbase
    Race change option when?
    Add a scarring effect on players (they can fade and come and go, but you can disable it if you dont like it)
    Let us skin weapons of diff types on top of each other (sword on top of scepter)
    Can mages actually have their weapons show when they attack?? lmao
    Different idle poses like sitting, waving, etc. basic stuff people will pay for! Animation crates and sets that arent dancing

Can we have more NPC interactions, fleets of ships just with NPCs, cities with bustling NPCs that do more than just stand there
    Put things in other main cities that make them populated, not Austera just being populated, I wanna see City of Towers with more people
    Boat variety, I see boats that sit idle in Lutesong harbor that Id kill for to have
    More instruments and ♥♥♥♥ for the RPers? You can milk the RPers, we all know this
    I wanna see caravans of NPCs that have special goods you can only get in certain regions and stuff
    More decor.. please.. just an archepass premium with decent decor and not singular pieces. I want book shelves that are empty and I can fill, I want more posters, paintings, shelves, SINGULAR flower pots. Also, crest standup portraits please, I want a little portrait of my friends in it...
    Also why is this event so ♥♥♥♥ty ITS HALLOWEEN DUDE
    What if the website looked cleaner and nicer, like the KR website? Can we also get more lore story translations? KR has a series on Empress Pavitra that I'd kill for

YOU DONT HAVE TO FORCE PLAYERS TO BUY PREMIUM PASS STUFF FOR YOU TO MAKE REVENUE. YOU CAN ADD OTHER OPTIONS THAT WONT AFFECT PEOPLES PROGRESS AND HOW FAST THEY ADVANCE, SELL THINGS THAT WONT AFFECT GAMEPLAY AND SPEED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast