+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

While we are all airing our grievances here, I am STILL perm muted on the official discord for posting a credit card emoji ONCE. If I message any CA's about it I get ignored and the CM's have their private messages turned off. If you are a community manager and your response to the community being unhappy is to perma mute and ignore them, then you need to be fired. End of conversation. Bad enough the big wigs making changes to the game are trying to kill it, but all of the mods are ♥♥♥♥♥♥bags that don't give a flying ♥♥♥♥ about the playerbase or their paychecks. #Cosmowouldn'thaveletthishappen

Where are the mounts (tiger and white other) we can see on the picture to announce the PassArche?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodnymph View Post
    Well said! And I'm sorry but which genius decided to put 1 multi-wagon upgrade ticket at the end of the premium pass that is bind on pick up? 1 ticket? lol. You all just paid for that. Shamefull. Literally, a slap in the face.
    That 1 multi wagon ticket i mean previous free pass gave 4 if my memory serves me right.

The only ppl that dont complain about this archpass is gold buyers cause they don't have to use the archpass u can literally bypass it all with bought gold plus they can afford to buy premium for all their alts.

if they don't change that archpass bk i think that's the eos i don't know how long the servers will last for but it looks like its hemorrhaging players pretty bad already, there is no labor and making gold well not enough to gear, i'm just farming a few trade runs stena, eu accounts tax certs and logout not even bothering to do free side of archpass.

ok les gars.
    A ce que je vois vous proposez désormais archepass bundle... why not... BUT!!

le Bundle vat'il ENFIN être comme le pass annoncé au début de Unchained, UN SEUL premium pour tous les archepass?

Ensuite... parlons un peut du côté Pay 2 win... Merci d'avoir (encore) trahis notre confiance =3 En effet cet archepass (citrouille) donnais de TRES NET aventages au joueurs ayant pris le premium... alors que ce n'était JAMAIS censé être le cas selon vos propre dires... Ce d'on j'ai clairement peur en voyant ces modification d'archepass devenant de plus en plus payante, c'est que vous soyez entrain de vous payer ne têtes en voulant instaurer un système d'abonnement a peine déguisé pour ArcheAge Unchained...

Je vous en prie, continuez ainsi!!! et continuez a perdre des joueurs de plus en plus Pourriez-vous s'il vous plais arrêter d'être Greedy? juste, Laissez nous apprécier le jeu tel que vous l'aviez sortis A LA BASE!!!! Car il était vraiment parfait

help me i bought ArcheAge: Unchained via steam how do i link my Steam account to my glyph account? in glyph account I can not collect Rewards for daily login from November 4th!

Archeage you could make so much profit off of merchandise, give us translated versions of the book, give us high quality posters and plushies, we'd buy them in an instant
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ge-Merchandise

You could also give us animation packs, custom idle animations, more emotes that arent just dancing (let me hold SOMEONES HAND) or more weapon effects with glowing and have a scepter shoot butterflies or a sword that has fire around it or something...

Give us more character customization, more scars and tattoos! People will buy accessory packs for that
    Let our character accessories show up on our ears, neck and fingers!
    Let us dye our armor, put crests on capes, more mount skills and armor variety, let me have a custom war flag I can ride into battle with
    More pet idle animations, can they just please roam around my house D:
    Custom emotes arent too difficult either
    Release a book with concept art and lore?? Make posters of archeage backgrounds and concept art I will put it on my wall
    In game lore books that can be sold as ACTUAL books when??

You need more game publicity, have a youtuber or streamer pick the game up, give away a few free codes and draw in a playerbase
    Race change option when?
    Add a scarring effect on players (they can fade and come and go, but you can disable it if you dont like it)
    Let us skin weapons of diff types on top of each other (sword on top of scepter)
    Can mages actually have their weapons show when they attack?? lmao
    Different idle poses like sitting, waving, etc. basic stuff people will pay for! Animation crates and sets that arent dancing

Can we have more NPC interactions, fleets of ships just with NPCs, cities with bustling NPCs that do more than just stand there
    Put things in other main cities that make them populated, not Austera just being populated, I wanna see City of Towers with more people
    Boat variety, I see boats that sit idle in Lutesong harbor that Id kill for to have
    More instruments and ♥♥♥♥ for the RPers? You can milk the RPers, we all know this
    I wanna see caravans of NPCs that have special goods you can only get in certain regions and stuff
    More decor.. please.. just an archepass premium with decent decor and not singular pieces. I want book shelves that are empty and I can fill, I want more posters, paintings, shelves, SINGULAR flower pots. Also, crest standup portraits please, I want a little portrait of my friends in it...
    Also why is this event so ♥♥♥♥ty ITS HALLOWEEN DUDE
    What if the website looked cleaner and nicer, like the KR website? Can we also get more lore story translations? KR has a series on Empress Pavitra that I'd kill for

YOU DONT HAVE TO FORCE PLAYERS TO BUY PREMIUM PASS STUFF FOR YOU TO MAKE REVENUE. YOU CAN ADD OTHER OPTIONS THAT WONT AFFECT PEOPLES PROGRESS AND HOW FAST THEY ADVANCE, SELL THINGS THAT WONT AFFECT GAMEPLAY AND SPEED

Also fix pls http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...entified-Drops

Quote Originally Posted by Wafflebunneh View Post
    Archeage you could make so much profit off of merchandise, give us translated versions of the book, give us high quality posters and plushies, we'd buy them in an instant
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ge-Merchandise

You could also give us animation packs, custom idle animations, more emotes that arent just dancing (let me hold SOMEONES HAND) or more weapon effects with glowing and have a scepter shoot butterflies or a sword that has fire around it or something...

Give us more character customization, more scars and tattoos! People will buy accessory packs for that
    Let our character accessories show up on our ears, neck and fingers!
    Let us dye our armor, put crests on capes, more mount skills and armor variety, let me have a custom war flag I can ride into battle with
    More pet idle animations, can they just please roam around my house D:
    Custom emotes arent too difficult either
    Release a book with concept art and lore?? Make posters of archeage backgrounds and concept art I will put it on my wall
    In game lore books that can be sold as ACTUAL books when??

You need more game publicity, have a youtuber or streamer pick the game up, give away a few free codes and draw in a playerbase
    Race change option when?
    Add a scarring effect on players (they can fade and come and go, but you can disable it if you dont like it)
    Let us skin weapons of diff types on top of each other (sword on top of scepter)
    Can mages actually have their weapons show when they attack?? lmao
    Different idle poses like sitting, waving, etc. basic stuff people will pay for! Animation crates and sets that arent dancing

Can we have more NPC interactions, fleets of ships just with NPCs, cities with bustling NPCs that do more than just stand there
    Put things in other main cities that make them populated, not Austera just being populated, I wanna see City of Towers with more people
    Boat variety, I see boats that sit idle in Lutesong harbor that Id kill for to have
    More instruments and ♥♥♥♥ for the RPers? You can milk the RPers, we all know this
    I wanna see caravans of NPCs that have special goods you can only get in certain regions and stuff
    More decor.. please.. just an archepass premium with decent decor and not singular pieces. I want book shelves that are empty and I can fill, I want more posters, paintings, shelves, SINGULAR flower pots. Also, crest standup portraits please, I want a little portrait of my friends in it...
    Also why is this event so ♥♥♥♥ty ITS HALLOWEEN DUDE
    What if the website looked cleaner and nicer, like the KR website? Can we also get more lore story translations? KR has a series on Empress Pavitra that I'd kill for

YOU DONT HAVE TO FORCE PLAYERS TO BUY PREMIUM PASS STUFF FOR YOU TO MAKE REVENUE. YOU CAN ADD OTHER OPTIONS THAT WONT AFFECT PEOPLES PROGRESS AND HOW FAST THEY ADVANCE, SELL THINGS THAT WONT AFFECT GAMEPLAY AND SPEED

Also fix pls http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...entified-Drops
    you touch really good points and its absurd that the community have to beg for a company to sell them stuffs that could benefit both sides when implemented instead of p2w items, but they won't because they are just that much clueless and its so much easier to sell p2w to cash grab the last few players on the game's dying breaths
    maybe when the next decent mmorpg comes out the publishers will start giving a ♥♥♥♥ since i cant imagine any1 playing this game when there is any other alternative that is not completely garbage

I beg you to reconsider 20 missions a week, my previous suggestion was reduce it to 10 and double the xp so we are still completing in the same amount of time. There is going to be so much more burnout on top of what is already there if you don't do something.
    | Lyriah | Denistrious West |
    R.I.P. Calleil, gone but not forgotten <3

The entire player base screams, "NO! Please don't put pay to win in the archepass!" They do it anyway. I wonder if they'll be shocked when people quit. It's been fun all but I've now lost all trust in this company.

The weekly Mission limit has been increased to 20, providing you with additional time to complete the Pass within the monthly period. However, the Pass is available until January 14, 2021.
    Given how this is phrased I read this as we get a 3-month pass with monthly resets? If so, GG that's a nice buff!
    I'm never sure about gamigo's wording though it's been sloppy in the past so don't dare to assume just yet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast