+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

I don't really mind the archepass changes, I like them, and it's a way for me to support the publisher and developer. One thing I want to add is, the amount of [ x items ] we were getting from all 3 archepasses before, I would like them merged into the 1 monthly pass.

So if I was making 500 Diligence from the combat, vocation, and equipment pass, I would like that to obtainable in the 1 monthly pass you guys are suggesting.

Thank you for giving us a medium to voice our thoughts on the new changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaddyy View Post
    I don't really mind the archepass changes, I like them, and it's a way for me to support the publisher and developer. One thing I want to add is, the amount of [ x items ] we were getting from all 3 archepasses before, I would like them merged into the 1 monthly pass.

So if I was making 500 Diligence from the combat, vocation, and equipment pass, I would like that to obtainable in the 1 monthly pass you guys are suggesting.

Thank you for giving us a medium to voice our thoughts on the new changes.
    The trouble is the publisher changed something that people liked into something people hate. Players have given feedback about how much this new pass is hated, and from 30 pages of negative feedback about the new pass they only changed the amount of missions you can do. Which doesn't even start in time for the reset on Monday, so another week of 12 missions.
    The original pass was the thing that brought me to the game, this new pass is the thing that is making players leave the game. There is a saying "If it's not broke, then don't try to fix it". The old pass was much better and more liked, players want that pass not this pass.

And enjoy voicing your thoughts, for them to be totally ignored.

All is a simple:
    Old archepass was give 14-15 completed missions with 14-15 rewards for 12 missions per week.
    New archepass gives 3-4 completed missions with 3-4 rewards for same 12 missions per week. Amount of rewards in non premium part much worse then it was.
    Additional negative is in another one broken promise about only cosmetics in premium archepass part.

12>20 missions means quite a bit more work to finish the archepass on peoples accounts. Sure its easy enough to finish on a main, but when you have a lot of alt accounts to farm/craft/make gold with, it can be very time consuming to have to do an additional 8 missions every week. :/

Blehhhhhhh not excited at all, would be much nicer to just adjust the xp for each level or have the missions give more xp.

Bad premium archepass

I donīt mind paying 10 SD a month, itīs like a sub, but at least youīd give good rewards with the premium archepass. Where is my dress?? and the saloon certificate? i used to pay for the premium one just to get them. I donīt want many of the items you are giving us, i donīt need many of them. P2W?? ok, 10 USD a month? ok, but give us things we really want....and more diligence, pls more dili.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32