+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

no comment.. game is just falling apart anyway. asking for more money isnt going to fix the issue.

Leider gibt es für mich nichts im Shop um Eifermünzem sinnvoll auszugeben.
    Bei Aüsrüstung, wurde seit Start von AAU nichts geändert bzw. angepasst.
    Das die Powersteine sofort ablaufen, ist auch ein Grund, warum ich den APass nicht upgrade.

Bei P2win gleich die Erenor Vergleichskeule rausholen ist einfach lächlich.

I'm very confused about the introduction of "labour slave npc's" planting and farming and trading etc. Sounds to me like Gamigo set up his "own" farm/mine bots. Strange way to make more money from the game.

Lel i think Dagmar11 ur confused about the fairies nothing to do with Gamigo, i'm quite curious about them and may be extremely useful.

Get the christmas decor out please no ridiculous prices, the bed for halloween for 2200 credits thats alot and it doesn't restore labor should be half that its 1 decor item.

Just wanted to say that the December changes are a step (back) in the right direction. If this was a new game it'd even be good - very similar to what other buy to play with optional sub games offer. In this case, it's still different than what was sold, but I think most of us can understand that for AAU to exist it has to be profitable and chances are the previous business model was not.

Getting past that and assuming this game is going to stay $10/month "optional" sub, then here's my feedback:

1) If you are going to give timed items (autoloot powerstones), then let us either claim them or start the timer at our own pace.

2) Bound wagon tickets may not be desirable to everyone because best I can tell you can only use about 19 of them ever per character. Move them to the free side and make them wrapped. Same would be true of expansion scrolls, etc.

3) The pacing felt better with 12 quests that unlocked a tier each. Suggest you at least make it an even number of quests per tier. (12 quests per week = 6 tiers per week, 24 total tiers makes sense to me). Not the biggest deal though, we'll get used to it.

Due to the Halloween Archepass being released on a Thursday there are tons of players not finishing the Archepass this week. Therefore, please don't remove the Halloween Archepass for at least another week. I am 1 quest away from completing the pass and I even purchased the premium pass. So are lots of other players I have talked to. This will mean that we won't get the final rewards if you remove it as soon as you release the new pass on the 12th. If you do, I want a refund. Its absolutely ridiculous.

U know what this archpass is making me do and its 20 missions it's making me not want to play at all, I JUST DON'T WANT TO DO 20 MISSIONS IT'S TO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! it use to be fun and rewarding now its a job and its unrewarding.

This is the last time i'm saying it here if we're only going to get 5 tiers a week then i only want to do 10 missions it's just a waste of labor mats and my time, serious burn out from it. A game is supposed to fun it's not fun anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphi View Post
    U know what this archpass is making me do and its 20 missions it's making me not want to play at all, I JUST DON'T WANT TO DO 20 MISSIONS IT'S TO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! it use to be fun and rewarding now its a job and its unrewarding.

This is the last time i'm saying it here if we're only going to get 5 tiers a week then i only want to do 10 missions it's just a waste of labor mats and my time, serious burn out from it. A game is supposed to fun it's not fun anymore.
    Having quite an enjoyable time with 20 missions, when compared with what we had previously - a positive improvement. Good job Team. Now if you could only release the Christmas items in the shop at 'reasonable' prices...

Concerning today's marketplace update

With the addition of the following items to the marketplace, Archeage Unchained has now almost reached the point of the old Archeage :
    - a mount for credits
    - a battle pet for credits
    - serendipity stones for credits

The only things that are missing are:
    - APEX
    - lootbox crates

In the meantime Legacy has changed over the last year to a system in which you can buy almost everything by spending credits (it has become a lot more p2w compared to the time before Unchained/Gamigo).
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    Concerning today's marketplace update

With the addition of the following items to the marketplace, Archeage Unchained has now almost reached the point of the old Archeage :
    - a mount for credits
    - a battle pet for credits
    - serendipity stones for credits

The only things that are missing are:
    - APEX
    - lootbox crates

In the meantime Legacy has changed over the last year to a system in which you can buy almost everything by spending credits (it has become a lot more p2w compared to the time before Unchained/Gamigo).
    +

1 year ago some ppl warned for this bec of track record of G ... only us fools believed Krolan
    1 year till all servers merge when both get same AP system, xl intentions in Korea.
    silence
    only the sound of $
    time will tell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37