+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: FAQ: Fresh Starts + Akasch Invasion Packages

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

FAQ: Fresh Starts + Akasch Invasion Packages

ArcheAge: Unchained Fresh Start

Q: Will there be Fresh Start Servers?
    A: For ArcheAge: Unchained yes, there will be Fresh Start Servers alongside the release of the Akasch Invasion update. However, you will need to purchase an Akasch Invasion Pack or purchase a base game or the Archeum package after March 12, 2021 to receive access to these servers. There will not be Fresh Start servers for ArcheAge Free-to-Play.

Q: What are the names of the Fresh Start Servers?
    A: NA will receive the Fresh Start Server Godfrey and EU will receive the Fresh Start Server Carmila.

Q: How many characters can I have on the Fresh Start Servers?
    A: You can have only one character on the Fresh Start Servers.

Q: Will I need a new account to be permitted to play on the Fresh Start Servers on ArcheAge: Unchained?
    A: You don't need to create a new account. You can create a character for the Fresh Start Servers on your existing account for ArcheAge: Unchained, but you will need an available character slot and fresh start access.

Q: The new packs coming Friday, if I get a fresh new account, with game access + Garden DLC +Fresh Start DLC. Which character will receive the items?
    A: If there are no characters on the account, the items will be sent to the first Character created on the account. If there are existing characters on the account, you will be able to select which character receives the items after purchasing.

Q: Will an additional character slot be made available for those currently capped to play on Fresh Start Servers?
    A: Yes, the character slots will be expanded to allow players to have up to 4 total character slots amongst the account by purchasing Character Slot Expansion Scrolls from the Diligence Coin store. This will be implemented with our maintenance on Thursday, March 18, 2021.

Q: Will Farmhands be allowed on Fresh Start Servers on ArcheAge: Unchained?
    A: We are currently reviewing this with XLGames on the impact Farmhands will have on Fresh Start servers and any actions that can be taken due to player concern. Based upon player feedback, Farmhands will not be available on the new Fresh Start servers at the beginning. The team will provide news once we have more information about how and when Farmhands will be available.

Q: Will there be name reservations or Character creation be available for the Fresh Start Servers?
    A: No, name reservation and pre-creation of characters will not be available for the Fresh Start.

Q: Will world bosses (such as the DGS) be disabled at the beginning of the Fresh Start?
    A: There is no plan to restrict these bosses at the beginning of Fresh Start.

Q: Will there be a landlock on the Fresh Start Servers, if so, for how long?
    A: Yes, there will be a housing restriction in place at the opening of the server. The Land rush for Carmila is on April 3rd at 11 AM UTC, and the Land Rush for Godfrey will be on April 3rd at 1 PM PDT!

Q: If the Fresh Servers have too long of a queue, will more servers be introduced?
    A: We are not currently planning on opening more than 1 world per region at this time.

Q: Will the mount and glider available in the Akasch Invasion Package be usable for the people playing on the Fresh Start Servers on ArcheAge: Unchained?
    A: Yes, this will be available for characters on the Fresh Start.

Q: Will the Fresh Start Servers be sharing cross-world instances with existing servers?
    A: Yes, the Fresh Start servers will share cross-world instances with existing servers. Based upon overwhelming player feedback, we will be adjusting the instance pool. The new Fresh Start servers available on the 25th WILL NOT share instance queues with existing servers.

Q: Will Auction Houses be shared between the Fresh Start and normal servers?
    A: No, the Auction Houses will not be shared.

Q: Will Server Transfers be available to the Fresh Start Servers on ArcheAge: Unchained?
    A: There are currently no plans to allow players to transfer to or from the new Fresh Start Servers.

Q: Will Tutorial quests and their rewards be available on Fresh Start?
    A: Yes, Tutorial Quests and their rewards will be available on the Fresh Start servers.

Q: Will this be a progression server similar to what they have on other versions?
    A: No, the Fresh Start Server for ArcheAge: Unchained will not be a progression server.

Q: Will any ArchePasses be restricted at the beginning of the Fresh Starts?
    A: No, ArchePass will not be restricted at the beginning of the Fresh Start. However, a new ArchePass season will begin at the launch of the Fresh Start.

Q: Will Trial accounts be able to play on the Fresh Start servers?
    A: No, Trial accounts will not be able to create a character on the Fresh Start Server. However, after purchasing the game they can create characters on the Fresh Start.

Q: I have a character in two different servers currently, can I make a fresh start character or should I have 2 characters in 1 server to make a fresh start character?
    A: You will need at least one open slot to create a character on the Fresh Start Server. The distribution of other characters on the account doesn't affect your ability to create a Fresh Start Character unless you are over the limit of characters.

Q: Will the Homecoming Offer be available on Fresh Start?
    A: No, the Homecoming Offer will not be available for the Fresh Start Servers.

Q: If I buy credits now, will I be able to use them on my Fresh Start Character?
    A: Yes, you will be able to use your Credits on the Fresh Start server, as Credits are account-wide.
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Akasch Invasion Packages + DLC FAQ

Q: When will the pre-order for the Akasch Invasion Packages end?
    A: The pre-order on the packages will end on March 25, 2021, and will be replaced with the release packages without the pre-order goods.

Q: What is the difference between the ArcheAge: Unchained and ArcheAge Packs?
    A: The ArcheAge: Unchained Akasch Invasion Packs grants access to the Gunslinger Skillset and contains a costume, mount, and glider. The ArcheAge Free-to-Play Packs grant useful benefits, such as Patron time, Tempering Charms, Tax Certificates, and other useful convenience items.

Q: Can I buy multiple Akasch Invasion Packs?
    A: If you wish to obtain all items offered in the Akasch Invasion Packs, you can purchase the Silver, Gold, and Archeum Packs once per account.

Q: Will there be an option to upgrade from a Silver pack to Archeum pack with a decreased price?
    A: Unfortunately this is not an option. You will receive all items from both the Archeum and Silver packages, including the overlapping items.

Q: Do I gain access to ArcheAge: Unchained if I purchase the Akasch Invasion Pack?
    A: To access ArcheAge: Unchained, you will need to purchase the base game. If you wish to partake in the Gunslinger Skillset you will need to purchase the Akasch Invasion Pack additionally. It is not possible to play ArcheAge: Unchained without the base game.

Q: Will there be a package of the new Gunslinger DLC and the Base Game?
    A: There is not a package planned like this at this time, but we'll provide news if this ever changes!

Q: Will the Akasch Invasion Packs include the Garden of the Gods DLC access?
    A: No, the Akasch Invasion Packs do not include access to the Garden of the Gods.

Q: Will a new player be required to purchase the base game, Garden of the Gods DLC, and the Gunslinger DLC to play the game and finish the Main Story?
    A: Nope! Our Main Story is mostly base-game, but to get the full experience of the Garden of the Gods DLC is recommended as there is some story behind that DLC. There are no Main Story Quests gated behind the Akasch Invasion Packs.

Q: What is gated behind the DLC for ArcheAge: Unchained?
    A: The Akasch Invasion Packs for ArcheAge: Unchained contains access to the Gunslinger Skillset and the Fresh Start Servers.

Q: Will players without the Akasch Invasion Packs be able to travel to the new zone and complete quests?
    A: Yes. The Gunslinger Tome only will unlock the ability to use the Gunslinger Skillset. Players without this can still proceed through the Akasch Invasion Update, just without the skillset!

Q: Will the Gunslinger Tome unlock the Skillset for just one character or all characters on the account?
    A: It will be granted to all characters on the account per region (NA or EU).

Q: Will the Gunslinger Tome unlock the skillset on both EU and NA regions on the account?
    A: No, the skillset is locked per region. However, players will be granted 2nd claim of the package which can be sent to another character to unlock it for the other region if desired - similarly to the Garden of the Gods DLC.

Q: Will the Gunslinger Skillset be available on all servers or just the Fresh Start servers on ArcheAge: Unchained?
    A: The Gunslinger Skillset will be available on all servers to users who purchase the DLC.

Q: Are the Rocket Wings #2 available in the Archeum Pack as an Image Item?
    A: No, this is the normal Magithopter item, not an image.

Q: Will the Gunslinger skillset be as it was on release in KR or the improved version with Ancestrals?
    A: The Gunslinger Skillset is the KR January Update version of Gunslinger.

Q: If I claim the trial, and buy the game access. Will I get the 3-day Celestar mount in my inventory when I create a character?
    A: Yes, you will receive the 3-Day Celestar mount after creating your character.
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

+ Reply to Thread