+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusNovachrono View Post
    What you saying is not changing the p2w things.
    These rewards have a difference like a mountain. The things you can buy with diligence is so much high and please read my quote, the one I wrote before this, that i wrote properly. We are not complaining about the time. We're complaining the thing they giving with money. Which can change the game forever.
    "What you saying is not changing the p2w things." So, which of the items I proposed as premium rewards do you consider "pw2" and why?

As a matter of principle, I won't buy a paid pass. Before that, I repeatedly took it for the sake of costumes. not now! this is p2w!!!

The premium pass gives over twice the amount of diligence which makes it P2W as it translates into more labor potions and therefore the amount of gold you can make.

I think the definition of P2W they state is correct. But what theyre doing is pretty 2faced, considering that pay to progress isnt any better than P2W and i consider that as pay to progress, which has killed many F2P games. So for a buy to play game that made nothing but empty promises so far, this outcome is really disappointing and its a pity that so many players will quit due to this.
    If you really wanna fix this, first of all you should NEVER even consider such methods again.
    second, you should be FAR MORE transparent with the community, because you have lost all trust already.
    third, if you want people to forgive you for this huge mistake, just hand out free archepass premium once per account.
    if at least these things are dealt with, i think a lot of players will forgive this big mess you have caused.

ArcheAge definition of Pay-2-Win vs. Playerbase definition of Pay-2-Win

definition of Pay to win - "a situation where the player can buy in-game content or in-game changes, with real money, that give the player a gameplay advantage, advance the player gameplaywise or can achieve more results in less gametime."

think about that ArcheAge. reconsider and talk to the community about what should be in the shop for real money.

Your statment about the upcomming changes: " So long as we ensure there are other ways to get a specific item, it is not considered as Pay-to-Win". If it saves you time, it is not considered as Pay-to-Win" because you can compensate by playing more or having different tactics. "

Objection: If an item is an timesaver to obtain items, gear etc. quicker for REAL MONEY..... wake up..... that is considered PAY-2-WIN. Do you think we are blind-struck-dumb? if you wanna make a bug. bring some interesting costumes, weapon skins etc. for less Credits and more people will buy.

Don't put dili and rechargers in premium pass, it's supposed to only have convenience items. Dili is not convenience it's important for everyone, so are rechargers and kyrios badges.

I cannot compete with someone who plays the same amount of time and has the premium pass.
    Like many many others in the game, if this stays then we leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlalocan View Post
    definition of Pay to win - "a situation where the player can buy in-game content or in-game changes, with real money, that give the player a gameplay advantage, advance the player gameplaywise or can achieve more results in less gametime."

think about that ArcheAge. reconsider and talk to the community about what should be in the shop for real money.

Your statment about the upcomming changes: " So long as we ensure there are other ways to get a specific item, it is not considered as Pay-to-Win". If it saves you time, it is not considered as Pay-to-Win" because you can compensate by playing more or having different tactics. "

Objection: If an item is an timesaver to obtain items, gear etc. quicker for REAL MONEY..... wake up..... that is considered PAY-2-WIN. Do you think we are blind-struck-dumb? if you wanna make a bug. bring some interesting costumes, weapon skins etc. for less Credits and more people will buy.
    Je te rejoins dans ce que tu dis, mettez plus de skins pour moins cher et vous aurez plus de clients, donc plus de revenus. La boutique doit rester neutre côté évolution et avantages en jeu.

Just in case the CM-s didn't get our feedback and want more of it.
    Take out the pet from the Archepass and the diligence and the labor.

The only thing that should be left in the premium archepass to make it appealing to everyone should be:

1.Temporary Autoloot stones.
    2. Temporary Anywhere Warehouse and Mailbox.
    3. Temporary Vehicles like the rampage chroma
    4.BOUND Good furnitures for the house buidlers.
    5.BOUND Building management tiles,BOUND Wagon upgrade tickets and BOUND Speedboat upgrade tickets.
    6.Inventory Expansions crolls. (Make these unbound since it's not a big deal.)

And remove those items from the dili shop so people will have to buy the archepass if they want these convinience items.

It's the best thing you can do giving people incentive to buy your Premium Archepass with Minimal Community Outrage.

lool

this archepass is rubbish, get back to old style 3 archepass, with 3 premium, this is just pointless and will reduce the fun in this game even more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast