+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

Make the ArchePass Great Again! Now that is only P2W WTF!!!!!!!!??????

New ArchePass system

To be honest, new archepass system is awful. To close one branch of previous archepass, I needed slightly more than 3 weeks, now I need 7 weeks for worst reward. And come on, you're FORCING people to pay for premium pass, FORCING. You said that diligance coins will be obtainable only through free pass on Start. And now, we have MORE diligance from premium pass, than from basic. You turn game into P2W, and don't hide behind your definition of P2W, you know what people means under P2W. And the funniest thing, even then, most of rewards in premium pass is useless, and you're FORCING people to pay 10 euros for 200 dili coins.

Are you feel OK after that? People leaving game after this changes

New archepass should be changed. Not only upcoming November one, October one (Pumpkinpass) too. They are shorter, slower (5745 exp=4missions. 7weeks needed for only 19 tiers), and less valuable (in terms of dil). You stated that the archepass is changed since there were several comments that the order version is too slow, but the new one you made is much more slow, and disappointing things.
    And for the definition you take for the "P2W", is meaningless if the definition cannot be agreed among the customers. Actually, you can hold your new definition about "p2w", but you will be sued, and the ppl will leave the game. Please don't do any amatuer things.

i mean where u listen to community if 99% of ur community dont like new ap?

remove this paid archipass that affects the gameplay! Why did you lie to the gamers ?! You said except that the purchase of the game no longer needs to pay for the game! but you have already deceived us twice and violated the user agreement !!!

The powerstone pet autolooter and loot enhancer aren't even wrapped so they count down as soon as you claim them. Sorry new players that might not have a powerstone pet yet... They will be gone before you can even get the pumpkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Wervdon View Post

You have a "AAA" quality MMO that is unique on the market, but you insist of running it like it's some app store scam. If the business practices matched the game quality, this game would of been HUGE and it's a crying shame.
    That. The changes I'm hearing about sound awful. Paying money to get LESS dilligence and labor pots??? Very disappointing, particularly since I only recently decided to start routinely buying the premium version for my main character. Don't think I will bother upgrading now since it feels like you're exploiting your fans, and it's inappropriate to reward Gamingo/whoever for that.

Server populations are dwindling so you want more money from each of the remaining players -- I get it, it makes sense, but this isn't the way to go about it. If you want more money, then simply put more decorations, costumes and emotes in the credit shop. I actually don't mind having the owl and warehouse etc in the credit shop, that type of thing seems okay to me as long as people can get it another way. But please give people more time to decide to purchase, a week or whatever is not long enough for those of us who agonize over every dollar spent on a game. By the time I've finally decided to part with my limited disposable income, the items have been removed or the sale is over.

I'm asking gently here. Does the person in charge of pricing, have they ever studied the marketing theories which drive purchasing decisions? It takes A LOT for me to part with $20 dollars for one item in a game! When the beer set came out, it was only five dollars, I didn't even hesitate, immediately grabbed my credit card. Because it was FIVE dollars, not twenty!! There's a lot of research which has been done into "micro transactions" which apparently generates more revenue for games of this type.

One last thing. Even though I've been playing since the beginning, I've noticed how difficult it is for new players to feel relevant, and to gear up. This game just doesn't consider the power imbalance at all, it assumes everyone has been playing the same length of time and is on a somewhat equal footing. To remove that "barrier to entry" for new players, give special things which only apply to lower gear score players. You did it recently with the plushie in hero hall which gave a bigger discount to lower gs players when installing infusions -- that was a great start but a lot more of that please. Make that discount the norm, all the time. Perhaps give them an extra bonus infusion or two at Halcy (and other daily events) regardless how well their team scored And put a handicap on the higher gs players when they kill a much lower gs player when they are out and about in the world (NOT during daily events). For instance, take some honor and leadership away (perhaps even some vocation), and have the game give it to the player they killed.

Thank you for reading. I hope you're listening!

Another one "broken promises", now about "only cosmetics in premium part of archepass". New archepass with only one line almost in 2 times longer then past, and worser by basic rewards in same 2 times.
    Publisher's reputation on my eyes goes down, but who cares, money don't smell! But... sniff-sniff... It smell disgusting...

Also wasn't this change supposed to be because "people" said the old Archepasses took too long? Also, there is only one but they will be more frequent? So, the new pass takes 6 weeks to complete, opposed to less than 4 weeks for 1 of the 3 before. So now if we have even 2 archepasses in the same time we used to get 3 it will take LONGER to complete them. I swear, is there any real communication that goes on over there? Who the heck hobbled this thing together and did they every even ask anyone if they thought it was a good idea? If this is the way the company is going to run then they may as well scrap AA2 right now cause if things don't change no one will trust you enough to even try it.

whoa. The great and awesome Wafflebunneh has some seriously GREAT ideas, I'd gladly give you money for different emotes besides dancing and the ability to customize more things!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wafflebunneh View Post
    Archeage you could make so much profit off of merchandise, give us translated versions of the book, give us high quality posters and plushies, we'd buy them in an instant
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ge-Merchandise

You could also give us animation packs, custom idle animations, more emotes that arent just dancing (let me hold SOMEONES HAND) or more weapon effects with glowing and have a scepter shoot butterflies or something...

Give us more character customization, more scars and tattoos! People will buy accessory packs for that
    Let our character accessories show up on our ears, neck and fingers!
    Let us dye our armor, put crests on capes, more mount skills and armor variety, let me have a custom war flag I can ride into battle with
    More pet idle animations, can they just please roam around my house D:
    Custom emotes arent too difficult either
    Release a book with concept art and lore?? Make posters of archeage backgrounds and concept art I will put it on my wall
    In game lore books that can be sold as ACTUAL books when??

You need more game publicity, have a youtuber or streamer pick the game up, give away a few free codes and draw in a playerbase
    Race change option when?
    Add a scarring effect on players (they can fade and come and go, but you can disable it if you dont like it)
    Let us skin weapons of diff types on top of each other (sword on top of scepter)
    Can mages actually have their weapons show when they attack?? lmao
    Different idle poses like sitting, waving, etc. basic stuff people will pay for! Animation crates and sets that arent dancing

YOU DONT HAVE TO FORCE PLAYERS TO BUY PREMIUM PASS STUFF FOR YOU TO MAKE REVENUE. YOU CAN ADD OTHER OPTIONS THAT WONT AFFECT PEOPLES PROGRESS AND HOW FAST THEY ADVANCE, SELL THINGS THAT WONT AFFECT GAMEPLAY AND SPEED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast