+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

At least add more reward to premium AP.

If you soo hardly want to get PTW to unchuined - make at least morereward for premium.

Dill coin must be more than 200 for almost 2 mounth. Maybe 600-800.
    And mount and glider etc.
    Now this premium archapas dont worth those 1500 credit.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    It's flat out P2W

To be clear, It Is Flat Out Pay To Win. You now Must pay $10 a month to " earn " the benefits of Archepass.

You want your Labor Boosters ? PAY for them. You want all your Diligence ? PAY for them.

And even then, you only get to earn 3 Tiers per week, since now you must complete 4 quests just to advance ONE tier.

Did you not sell as many Premium passes with the previous system? The reason is that the cosmetics you put in were not even worth the 1500 credits they would cost. It was like you cleaned out the garage and said ' put this ugly horse head out for sale '. The costumes were blah, no one wants to make their armor look like a pair of jeans, and there just wasn't anything that Players WANTED.

So now you put things they NEED behind a paywall.

I'm done with this garbage.
    exactly ! It confirms even more that they introduced AAU as a rushed badly well thought-out project. Recycling old stuff, even in cashshop costumes which AA received for free as a present which arent even worth buying. If they wanted to do this, B2P without p2w, they should have been more inventive by the publisher and XL. The prices were also to high, if it would have been lower they prolly sold more as many players said to them.

A lot of ppl already had their doubts when aau started if this model was sufficient business wise. So many already were afraid they couldnt keep this up for long but their promisses of not p2w gave them hope. Its so hard to imagine that the publisher and xl couldnt see or know this. Within a half year or so they came with paying for DLC which wasnt what they promissed and now this. It feels they only looked for the short term cash in and not the long term. Just to give what ppl wanted to lure ppl in that's how it feels now after all these issues within a year. Not even mentioning the quick cash in with starting a fresh start server within a year in AAU while we had already to many servers in AAU.

With the AP they went from one extreme (giving to much at once with the AP for free) to another extreme giving a lot less and with P2W issues.. Come on they couldnt see that coming when they started?
    They should have put more into a good support and communication which often failed for to long. Now we need to pay for their mistakes? ALso destroying 2 versions by dividing the community in 2 with AAU which ends in a fairy tail? Because of their fails we need to go through merges again in AA and AAU? Which isnt fun at all in a game like AA. In the end they better could have made some changes to the original version to make it less p2w if this is the end result of AAU, which the player base asked for all these years. The original version which already went through changes which made it less p2w as before.

I've been a faithfull player non stop from the start of AA, ive gone through a lot of changes on changes, several merges and frustrations but i stuck to this amazing game and I played both verions at the same time. Its sad with all the changes now from xl which kills the open world and most of all the way publishers treat their costumers and this game my hope and love for this the game comes close to an end. As that song "No more tears , Enough is Enough" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsY066wa08E

I'm feeling cheated by the Powerstone rewards

A few people have mentioned this before, but I would like to talk about this in greater detail. The second tier premium reward in the Pumpkin Pass is a 30 day powerstone pet gear piece. I think that this is a great item to have as a premium reward, however, this item is not wrapped (the tool tip states it "Disappears in 30 days once unwrapped"). So either you don't know the timer will start right when you claim the reward, you know the timer will start and you just want to claim the premium rewards, or you know the timer will start and you wait until the end of the ArchePass to claim it so the timer doesn't run before you get the powerstone pet. Here's another issue, there are no diligence coins rewarded before you get the first powerstone gear in this Archepass. So even if you wanted to buy a pet just to make use of the item, you couldn't with this pass. You have to save up an entire ArchePass' worth of diligence coins to even afford a powerstone pet at 400 diligence each. This is great timing, because you also made the game free to play for an entire month (sorry people who are trying the game out and might be interested in paying for the game and this Archepass). I have 26 days and 9 hours remaining on my pet gear, and it'll be another 3 days before I can progress again. Then, another two weeks (I'm assuming) before I even get the pet. How much time will I have left on that premium Archepass item that I paid money for? Also, you better make sure you complete the Archepass or you don't even get the pet at all, making all of those powerstone gear pieces useless unless you already own one of those pets. This Archepass (with the premium diligence included) gives 350 diligence, so you couldn't even afford a pet after completing this Archepass. I definitely feel cheated by this, and I hope this gets fixed asap. If not, I will happily move on to another game.

Please change back the archepass to how it was previously. It’s an absolute joke how it is currently. Rubbish rewards, have to pay for premium that had things that aren’t just cosmetic (p2w) and takes forever to get 1 lousy reward! I can tell you know if it stays this way the game will be even more dead than it is already! I can’t believe how bad you’ve bad it, genuinely.

Some changes are on their way! Beginning Thursday, October 29th, we're increasing the weekly cap of daily Missions to 20 from 12 based on your feedback.
    So, you take the players' feedback, throw it in the trash bin, make a change related to the topic but unrelated to the feedback and proceed to pat yourselves on the back over a job well done, while pretending to "have listened to the community"? Stop pretending and start listening, stop putting a system conceived as a F2P option to the credit store behind a P2W wall that shouldn't even exist in the first place!

The previous archepass worked perfectly and that's what we're asking for, not for a "weekly cap of daily Missions to 20 from 12 based" based on distorted feedback

It doesnít matter how many weekly missions we can do 12 or 20 itís still pants. Change it back to how it was before before the game dies even more

more diligence per mission

increase per mission diligence. 5 would be nice because it equals 100 per week. This would bring back the per mission reward that people are used to, also having it be diligence means people can pick their rewards like labor rechargers (that they have become reliant on) or other things from the diligence shop. so plz plz increase it since we only get a tier reward every 3-4 missions.

edit: having extra diligence per mission would also make people like the increase to 20 missions from 12

I don't really mind the archepass changes, I like them, and it's a way for me to support the publisher and developer. One thing I want to add is, the amount of [ x items ] we were getting from all 3 archepasses before, I would like them merged into the 1 monthly pass.

So if I was making 500 Diligence from the combat, vocation, and equipment pass, I would like that to obtainable in the 1 monthly pass you guys are suggesting.

Thank you for giving us a medium to voice our thoughts on the new changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaddyy View Post
    I don't really mind the archepass changes, I like them, and it's a way for me to support the publisher and developer. One thing I want to add is, the amount of [ x items ] we were getting from all 3 archepasses before, I would like them merged into the 1 monthly pass.

So if I was making 500 Diligence from the combat, vocation, and equipment pass, I would like that to obtainable in the 1 monthly pass you guys are suggesting.

Thank you for giving us a medium to voice our thoughts on the new changes.
    The trouble is the publisher changed something that people liked into something people hate. Players have given feedback about how much this new pass is hated, and from 30 pages of negative feedback about the new pass they only changed the amount of missions you can do. Which doesn't even start in time for the reset on Monday, so another week of 12 missions.
    The original pass was the thing that brought me to the game, this new pass is the thing that is making players leave the game. There is a saying "If it's not broke, then don't try to fix it". The old pass was much better and more liked, players want that pass not this pass.

And enjoy voicing your thoughts, for them to be totally ignored.

All is a simple:
    Old archepass was give 14-15 completed missions with 14-15 rewards for 12 missions per week.
    New archepass gives 3-4 completed missions with 3-4 rewards for same 12 missions per week. Amount of rewards in non premium part much worse then it was.
    Additional negative is in another one broken promise about only cosmetics in premium archepass part.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast