+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

Dropping in to say I agree this is pay to win and it doesn't really surprise me. Between this and the declining numbers it may no long be worth my time to play this game.

I already told them once to push to XL the idea of making skins for mounts/houses/cars/haulers/ships overall more decor(ACTUAL SKINS) and charge this things. But I guess the only thing they are good at is to ask for p2w stuff or rng loot boxes.
    There are so many games like League of legends and DOTA that have "X" amount of skins for each hero why can't we have a skin for a galleon or have the possibility to paint the galleon ? Noooo... we can only put a crest, that 80% of time don't load at all lool. Imagine having a skin for a mansion of actual Halloween theme, hell even a game that is not even released is making this things already lol.

You could have those skins on the premium Archepass but overall doesn't really matter what we player base say, we already know the p2w is coming and you guys saying that everyone can get the same items by playing the game damn I feel sorry for your way of thinking so just let it all out already and put erenor/gold on cash shop already as on your own words everyone can get these items by playing the game so *shrug*

Keep up with the good logic here you will end up with a barren wasteland in no time :thumbup:

its a joke that a team behind a game with so much potential cannot come up with a single idea to boost revenues without p2w

just because ur buisness model is lacking in preformance (it is undoubtly a terrible model) doesnt mean you should make up for it in the form of p2w that we all know is just going to kill the game faster.

there are so many things that are wrong in archeage that prevent it from generating any income and ruin some of the game experience, yet players still play it in some miraculous way and instead of fixing those things and make a great game that will generate much higher revenues you choose to just milk it for the last few months and let it die?

with or without this archepass the game is still p2w, the only difference now is that you are no longer selling the win, its the gold sellers who are making the money from this game because of its terribly designed labor and gearing system (hardcore pvp mmo where u have to forever farm gold in ways that cant even be called pve, the gold generating in this game is not progressing at the same pace that the gold required for gear is progressing) and that is the reason why its already dying for months now. if u start selling the win as well then its just going to die alot faster. instead you should just work on fixing the game design to not keep players slaves to the gearing system to save it from taking its last breath (this is true even regardless of this new archepass) and listen to like a million ideas that the community has brought up to boost sales. it is a joke that everytime the players need to explain to u what they would want to buy so u stop making the same mistakes you keep making - the dlc, constantly making small step of p2w in the market place and now this new archepass.

Angry

My english is very bad but i will give my opinion.
    You promised us there won't be P2W. You have introduced a paid DLC that affects player progress. You have decided to change your store.
    Now you make archepass meaningless without a donation.

If you really want to encourage people to donate, you need to change the payment system and make it more accessible. as well as to make the prices of goods more accessible and to update the store more often. some people earn less than 500 euros per month and cannot afford such prices at all. However, they are still willing to donate their money to you.

Diligence = Labor = Gear Infusions THAT IS 100% P2W

Not only that, new players are scrued. I never encountered a company in my life to hate new players so much. I have over 2000 dliligence stored on my alt from previous archepass missions by just actively playing the game every single day. New players have NO CHANCE of ever competing with the reduced diligence you give now. I also have over 2500 Health and Mana potions from a AFK event. I made all my gear Mythical by receiving hundreds of free Brilliant Hiram Awakening Scrolls from a "stay 5 minutes online event" (EHM dailies being the biggest bottleneck in gearing).

What chance does a new player has to ever catching up? You now give half the diligence we used to get for free and turned it into basically a monthly archepass subcription on a B2P model with paid DLC's. No new player will ever want to touch that!

You kept rewarding old players to STAY while doing NOTHING to attract and motivate new players to play.

Now we barely have enought players on the most populated servers to do a 3/4 Garden Boss Raid. With this new B2P ARCHEPAS SCAM lots of old players will quit and the rest even if they do pay for the Archepass (to get half of what they did so far for free), they will be too discouraged to continue playing if there won't be enough people for a Garden Boss Raid.

Are you destroying the game on purpose?

I wonder who do you get any but any ever "POSITIVE FEEDBACK" "MAJORITY" But even on this topic people are running you over and actually telling you to stop.
    But i guess you won't care about any feedback and simply lose so many people because of this. Simply get a grip and start paying attention to almost %100 negative feedback you get on this topic here.

Seriously, that new ArchePass you are planning is just ridiculous. The playerbase got used to get the fix amount of dilis/rechagers that we got over the last year and the people actually spend them in the idea that they can make them back with no problems because you never announced that you will lower the amound AND put it behind a paywall.

You say people "complained about the archepass takeing too long to finish" but noone can find those complains of the people. Also to force the people to give you feedback over the forum instead of a discord vote is just a joke, because many people still cant write in the forum because they dont have a legacy char.

Give us our archepasses we are used to : 45 levels, 1 level finished pro quest, dilis and rechargers in the free pass AND WORK ON MAKEING THE PREMIUM VERSION ACTUALLY INTERESTING TO BUY !!! thats the fix you need !!! just make the premium track worth buying without screwing the peope who cant affort to buy the premium track on a regular basis (dont forget you promised a game with just 1 time purchase and items that can be gained through playing and not paying).

Finally listen to your playerbase !!!!

"The only way to acquire combat and power items in ArcheAge: Unchained, is through gameplay" - Jake Song, creator of ArcheAge
    https://youtu.be/TkbvoiyKhGc?t=2433

stick to your promises Jake Song, else you are liar. Instead of making Unchained -> Chained with this terrible p2w implementation hire better marketing team who can do better than putting planthouses for 300 credits on marketplace and are unable to release any new costume for almost half year.

Poor pass design

Not only is the new pass literal garbage, but you prevent people from achieving the old passes as well. I just started new on Stena and I was literally not able to complete even one pass due to the time remaining. I can not achieve the cumulus mount which then forces me to spend 5000 gilda if i want one, but I also an not get undergarments which make me spend 500 gilda. These 2 things alone give players big advantages and leave us new players screwed over. Every pass for ALL seasons should be able to be completed at ANY point of the server life. By not allowing us to do so, youre creating an almost insurmountable gap in the player base. There are way too many rewards that were given out that would require new players to spend WAY too much to get on a level playing field. Not sure if your goals are to just drive every new server into the ground so you can "re re re re release Archeage" again or what but when does it end? At what point do you stop making decisions that screw over players? Players should NOT have to play since day 1 to be able to get the pass rewards. if a new player comes into to game, EVERY TIER of EVERY pass should be achievable if we chose to put in the work. Stop gating players with poor game design. I hope you reconsider this pass and the ability to complete old ones because at this point everyone is about to leave the new server

New ArchePass

The new ArchePass is how this should have been in the beginning. IMO it is a good change and gives new players something to work for instead of having everything handed to them in a few months and then they get bored and quit.

I think it could use some tweaking and like the suggestion of moving Diligence to a daily login like Legacy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast