+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

Quite simply, and this comes not only from myself, but 4 of my 5 family members, the Premium ArchePass standing in front of labor rechargers and diligence coins is why we have quit playing the game. I'm in the process of packing up my homes/selling off assets or giving them away. When this game was released, the premium side of the pass was said to be cosmetic only and that Gamigo would not charge for items that were not. The folks who are leaving the game are likely those that kept the economy going. You have vastly reduced our diligence and our labor recharger returns from the pass and have increased the XP required to complete a tier. Due to this, I won't play the game unless something in this regard changes very soon. Shortening the pass to the point that we'd have to buy a Premium ArchePass item every month just to keep up influx of these items that were not supposed to be charged for is essentially requiring a subscription for a B2P game.

I've been playing nearly ever day since AA:U came out, and I've quit ONLY BECAUSE OF THE ARCHEPASS CHANGES. Gamigo, you can try to educate us on what P2W is all you want, but I'm not going to give you a dime because you lied.

In past I bought premium archepass because of costumes/items that I liked. Now I should to buy it to get a same amount of diligence coins like from old archepass.
    What I can say - will be look at situation. And if all will goes at direction of P2W , without rollback - will leave this project.
    On my look publisher betrayed players in second time. First - payable "DLC", second current P2W archepass.
    Yes, I understand that company must to make money, but not the cost of reputation... but who cares...

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSalt View Post
    I understand MMOs have to make money. This is a no brainer. So here's some non baised feedback.

1. Archepass upgrade ticket needs to be worth my money. What you have currently is NOT. For 10 USD per pass upgrade I would expect to see a significant increase in value. Right now my server is dead. Gold making in game is a farce. Giving me stuff to upgrade my gear when I have no gold is pointless. Not that you are giving that much to begin with.
    2. ANY new content should be free as now we need to pay for things other than the game. This is why players PAID for Unchained and the DLC. Under the assumption this is what we would be paying for. Now we are just paying for everything you release and most of what you release is minimal in general.
    3. Do not bombard Unchained with 100 pay features. If we cannot afford to play we won't. Which means you get nada.
    4. Archepass should get all the same items as before. FREE. SIGNIFICANT additional items should be added to upgrade. Stop screwing your loyal player base and making newbies flee.
    Well said! And I'm sorry but which genius decided to put 1 multi-wagon upgrade ticket at the end of the premium pass that is bind on pick up? 1 ticket? lol. You all just paid for that. Shamefull. Literally, a slap in the face.

- The increase of 20 missions per week is sand in our eyes. It doesn't solve any of the problems this archepass made.
    - Archepass needs to give you incentive to play and do stuff to gain stuff. This archepass only tries to make you pay by showing obvious differences between free and premium.
    - The "people complained about Archepass so we changed it like this" is an obvious lie that no one believes. The sooner you change back to the previous (or another better) the more players you'll manage to salvage (even though damage has been done).
    - As many have suggested instead of this farce, more unique cosmetics in premium archepass (previous version, not current) would bring you more money. However I suspect that there is no development/design team anymore, cause I can't believe they can't come up with good and new ideas (not recoloring or reskinning old ones).
    - I'm disappointed in the relationship you have with the players. Ignoring massive negative feedback and trying to make amends with laughable gifts and events. Players want this game to succeed and many would pay for it , if the correct items were sold. I cannot understand if it's complete lack of experience or other factors that drive you to make such choices.
    - The game has lost the sandbox charm that made it a great game. Daily here, weekly there, most important things bound on pick up making AH very dead and not promoting player trading. Progress is greatly capped by annoying mechanics that were actually better in the past (e.g. charcoal trade runs, labor pots instead of rechargers, gear being tradeable).

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorAAU View Post
    - The increase of 20 missions per week is sand in our eyes. It doesn't solve any of the problems this archepass made.
    - Archepass needs to give you incentive to play and do stuff to gain stuff. This archepass only tries to make you pay by showing obvious differences between free and premium.
    - The "people complained about Archepass so we changed it like this" is an obvious lie that no one believes. The sooner you change back to the previous (or another better) the more players you'll manage to salvage (even though damage has been done).
    - As many have suggested instead of this farce, more unique cosmetics in premium archepass (previous version, not current) would bring you more money. However I suspect that there is no development/design team anymore, cause I can't believe they can't come up with good and new ideas (not recoloring or reskinning old ones).
    - I'm disappointed in the relationship you have with the players. Ignoring massive negative feedback and trying to make amends with laughable gifts and events. Players want this game to succeed and many would pay for it , if the correct items were sold. I cannot understand if it's complete lack of experience or other factors that drive you to make such choices.
    - The game has lost the sandbox charm that made it a great game. Daily here, weekly there, most important things bound on pick up making AH very dead and not promoting player trading. Progress is greatly capped by annoying mechanics that were actually better in the past (e.g. charcoal trade runs, labor pots instead of rechargers, gear being tradeable).
    Maybe they dont care because its the first step towards changes to follow in 2021 which they wont tell us.

Ive seen the patch notes /news in KR Amigo. ( https://archeage.xlgames.com/mboards/amigo use google translate)
    Our new AP looks a lot like the KR version of AAU server, only some diff rewards

According patch notes the devs are planning to introduce the AP system to all servers (incl Legacy), maybe dec/ Jan update.
    At the same time removing progress items from the credit shop to put it available ingame to make the game less p2w.
    (also check out https://dpain.dev/2020/08/)

So if I understand it right the devs want to make one system with the AP for all servers and by this one version of AA again?
    Idk if this all will happen or even in our version.

So Gamigo what about this, dont we deserve some honest communication? What can we expect in 2021.

My suggestions

- Decrease the missions to 10 instead of 20 and double the XP you get so that we are still completing 5 levels a week. The aim here should be that it takes less time for us to complete the pass not more as there are enough things we all need to do on a daily basis just to keep up without adding more to it with the pass, especially since your pass is now garbage in terms of rewards, time vs reward is very unbalanced in its current state.
    - Remove dilligence, rechargers, serendipity, tempers, charms etc from premium and have them on basic rewards only. To be clear this does not mean just remove them from premium only, this means remove them from premium AND up the amount in basic to compensate for them not being in premium because I know how much Gamigo likes to misinterpret things.
    - Add more fun cosmetics, move those silly vocation scrolls just to premium rewards as well as any elixirs because nobody cares enough about them to scream P2W with them in the premium pass.
    - Decrease the cost of the premium to 1000 credits at the very least.
    - Increase the gilda, dilligence, rechargers and kyrios badges because that ♥♥♥♥ is not fun to be gated on.

Also what is the point of having the basic pass now? Before we could use it for the downtime between seasons if we wanted to continue working on something however with your new pass system there is going to be hardly any downtime which means we'd have to choose between them and really renders the basic pass useless.
    | Lyriah | Denistrious West |
    R.I.P. Calleil, gone but not forgotten <3

I'm really disappointed how the archepass evolved. It was announced to give "cosmetic" rewards but it turned into a very huge P2W. Players that dont buy the premium get less than half the amounts of diligence coins, labor rechargers, etc. I also didn't understand why the team put in permanent stuff like a crocodile (a pretty good mount, now try to sell a lesser good one through the auction house) or the "cloud" glider (same remark as for the croc, now try to sell something not so good through your auction house). A 30 days croc or cloud was more than enough. Return the archepass to the old system with only cosmetic or 30 days rewards like you did for the rampage and put items like labor rechargers, diligence coins, gildas etc only in the "basic" reward.

Don't try to reason with them. They know every words we are saying. They just saw that this game is dying, and instead of working hard to improve it, they chose to get the maximum amount of money till it dies. Even if it means screwing everyone, and everything they said.

Simple Solution

It is quite simple for me.
    I will stop dumping money into the game.
    We also wont ever invest in anything where Gamigo stands behind.

They screwed up quite badly and I wont spent just 1 $ in their scam methods.

Scamigo does not deserve even one more $. I will play the game as much as it is enjoyable and then it is done.

Amen. And dont forget to change your review on steam.

BTW just to remind everyone (gamigo included) what they said in the past :

2.2 Monetization

Do I still have to get Patron Subscription?
    There will be no subscription in ArcheAge: Unchained. No one can simply purchase an advantage over others. Everyone will have the same amount of Labor regeneration and a cap of 5,000 Labor Points. Housing will be available for everyone.

What is going to be in the marketplace for Credits?
    Credits will be the currency you can acquire with your real money. With this currency, you will be able to acquire the premium tracks of the ArchePasses or cosmetic-related items. Some of the items you can acquire via Credits are cosmetic furniture for your houses, Salon Certificates, Glider or Costume images, and UCC (User Created Content) items.

source here :
    https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us/...eAge-Unchained

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 ... LastLast