+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

The addition of labor recharging to the cash shop in AAU not even a year since the server was released shows that gamigo's management continues to lack an understanding about the base game and the playerbase. Especially with gamigo releasing their opinion about what "P2W" is is completely unacceptable, because this definition is one defined by the playerbase of any given game and it is the company’s goal to work around it, not define it.

Whether or not it is intended to continue adding progression items to the marketplace of AAU does not matter. The psychology behind what was done today is that the players are losing faith in the standards of AAU, and that faith is extremely hard to repair.

Please gamigo, work with your community directly to create a better, more positive marketplace experience. Hire staff that plays Archeage and wants both Archeage AND gamigo to succeed (and listen to your staff that already does actively play!). Hire marketing team members with an understanding of gaming psychology. Take suggestions from the community and revolutionize the MMO marketplace experience (such as mine here). Remove the labor rechargers, stop this idea of needing to add progression items to the marketplace, and in an effort to help restore the faith of the Archeage community, please put out a formal written note to the community that this direction was a mistake.
    Gameprooe, the Executioner of Enla West
    Solo Player, Researcher, Theorycrafter
    Playing Immortalist full-time on Wynn

Twitch - Twitch.tv/gamepro03
    YouTube - Gamepro03
    Twitter @Gamepro03

Archeage Research & Development Discord - Now public!
    This Discord server's purpose is to mass a collection of like-minded individuals who seek to test and explore the secrets of mechanics behind Archeage. Feel free to hop on by and help out with the project!

Its 1 labor charger it's never going to break the game, i'd like 5 really for that price but oh well it's a start, as the amount of labor i go through is insane, the 100 bound tax certs that very nice, 3 building management titles great, 1 expansion scroll and the vocation support scrolls, i believe this packs going in the diligence store too which is extremely fair as well, for me i don't mind to me none of that's p2w or not on any level that's game breaking. We have to balance cost with value at 2500 credits it's obviously priced so u cant keep buying it, for me for what it is seems quite expensive, so undecided on value for credits, the tax certs do save 3600 labor if ur famed or more if ur not so its not a bad deal, i'd love to buy decrystallization scrolls got no honor and no diligence so no labor on stena fs cause of no archpass it's going to be bleak for the next few weeks, so i welcome any help in that direction.

aawww i want the adorable hedgehog

Gamigo once again, you're proving that the marketing team has no clue how the game works and what P2W is.

Introducing this into the marketplace: https://i.imgur.com/tbsXyv8.png Invalidates growing crops that produce Orchard Puree, Ground Grain, Chopped Produce, Dried Flowers, Medicinal Powder, Ground Spices, and Wild Ginseng. Invaliding gameplay mechanics is worse than P2W.

Please see my previous post- if you're hurting for an income you need to spend extra effort and create a reliable source of longterm income using gameplay mechanics available to you. Brainstorm and follow through with ideas that do so, such as this: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ace-Experience

Ripping apart the game for Archeage Unchained when it was originally advertised as the Credit Shop only including cosmetic and convenience items has now confirmed lost the players trust for Gamigo. I'm included in that. See previous post for additional suggestions and alternatives, but please WORK WITH US directly to make this game better and create a more positive marketplace experience for everyone, not just your company alone. We matter too.
    Gameprooe, the Executioner of Enla West
    Solo Player, Researcher, Theorycrafter
    Playing Immortalist full-time on Wynn

Twitch - Twitch.tv/gamepro03
    YouTube - Gamepro03
    Twitter @Gamepro03

Archeage Research & Development Discord - Now public!
    This Discord server's purpose is to mass a collection of like-minded individuals who seek to test and explore the secrets of mechanics behind Archeage. Feel free to hop on by and help out with the project!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamepro03 View Post
    Gamigo once again, you're proving that the marketing team has no clue how the game works and what P2W is.

Introducing this into the marketplace: https://i.imgur.com/tbsXyv8.png Invalidates growing crops that produce Orchard Puree, Ground Grain, Chopped Produce, Dried Flowers, Medicinal Powder, Ground Spices, and Wild Ginseng. Invaliding gameplay mechanics is worse than P2W.

Please see my previous post- if you're hurting for an income you need to spend extra effort and create a reliable source of longterm income using gameplay mechanics available to you. Brainstorm and follow through with ideas that do so, such as this: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ace-Experience

Ripping apart the game for Archeage Unchained when it was originally advertised as the Credit Shop only including cosmetic and convenience items has now confirmed lost the players trust for Gamigo. I'm included in that. See previous post for additional suggestions and alternatives, but please WORK WITH US directly to make this game better and create a more positive marketplace experience for everyone, not just your company alone. We matter too.
    I agree 100%.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamepro03 View Post

I agree too. But dont expect too much from them. They willingly introduced those gameplay breaker/P2W items, they were aware (after all that happened to Archeage legacy) that the moment they would do such a thing, they admit they are scammer.

We would like to explain the term “Pay-to-Win" item because we have found out that this might lead to confusion. A “Pay-to-Win" item gives an ultimate advantage over someone who does not own this or a similar item. So long as we ensure there are other ways to get a specific item, it is not considered as “Pay-to-Win". If it saves you time, it is not considered as “Pay-to-Win" because you can compensate by playing more or having different tactics.
    I don't mean any offense, but this this is an absolutely ridicules definition of "Pay-to-Win". You basically are saying that anything that can be earned in game is fair game to sell for cash, because you can earn it without spending cash. So basically, as long as it's "possible" to "win" by not spending cash, it's completely acceptable to sell "winning" for cash. How again is that not _exactly_ paying to win?

100% Pay 2 Win.

How many times can you re-release a game with broken promises?

How many scams and lies does it take?

I honestly don't care about finding a way to make this a 10 dollar a month game. Just having online capabilities with xbox and playstation costs like 10 dollars a month. What I have a problem with is that this archpass looks like it will take forever to get labor or dilligence and seems incredibly unrewarding. The old archpass ended too soon and the basic archpass went on for a really long time. Labor is just too slow (and dont tell me "this is archeage" bc old archeage was buying labor pots) New players can't work towards a mount, glider, etc. There are no deco items. A new player will take a super long time to save for the mansion treehouse or car(like almost a year). If this was the norm in the beginning, that is one thing. Changing it now to THIS rewards no one but those at the very top, and that is because it doesn't negatively affect them while keeping newer players down.

where is Khrolan @iArches When i buy AAU few month ago, I was promised a premium archepass only with cosmetics I want explanations !

Put diligence in Premium ticket is a big joke, we will ask a consumer association now , it's over to be scammed by the publishers of this game.

New archepass is horrible.

The problem I have with the archepass is that you're asking players to pay money for less things that we already get for free. You're asking existing players to pay money, not for convenience or cosmetic things, but for existing free content. It feels dishonest and exploitative. I really hope these changes to archepass don't make it on to live.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast