+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Upcoming Changes

"If it saves you time, it is not considered as “Pay-to-Win" because you can compensate by playing more or having different tactics."
    But we dont want compensate anything we want play the game without be pushed to pay for power we can pay for cosmetic items its ok but not for power gear or things that can help thouse who donate earn more gold and gear power for same amount of spended time. ok ?>??

pls save unchained politic without this ****!

Gem carvers need adding

New AAU player here, since november 2020.

I am not receiving the things i paied for. When i bought the game, every player was receiving in the archepass mounts (crocodile), glider (cumulus). I was waiting for the next archepass to get my prizes too, and you removed them, putting in game stupid titles that are not useful to anyone.

This is so unfair.

Now you published a new longterm archepass , the advanced one, giving no mount, no glider, no vehicle, and today, WITHOUT ANY WARNING you published a new monthly archepass.

On Thursday? Are you serious, without announcing it? Really do you publish this in the middle of a week, when no one can open it, since they have already done their weekly try ?

I can't understand you, really. I payed a FULL game and i MUST receive the same right that other players had. I don't want to talk about the fact that i am playing with 7k eq point in a server that has everyone not less than 16k and i am oneshotted sistematically. You should protect your newcomers, help them or AT LEAST give them the same game experience you gave to the remaining 98%of population. Do you think that for me the christmas event was an easy thing to do? I was permakilled by anyone while trying farming a single letter. I had to kill a mob in 10-15 sec, rest to recover health and try another single one, while around me, ppl oneshotted them with a single manabolt. Is this the experience you want to give to your new players?

Can we talk about 6000 credit for a carpet and a costume? 35 euro for a carpet and a costume?!?!?!?!? Do you know that (place any publisher name here. like... Unisopt) full games costs less than your 6000 credit thing?
    What's next? Oh i see: you will close my server with a merge, forcing me to lose lands. This will definitively AGAIN make me stop playing here.

Meanwhile, you should restore the archepass game experience to me too. I payed a game that had thoose in it, and i am not getting it.

Red face Hi

I think it's good that they take into account some changes said by users. I would like those who play without a group to have more free benefits to be able to defend themselves against those who play in groups and with money. I hope if you understand me, so it would no longer look like a p2w game, but to equalize the players. Have a nice day.

The rewards are just fine. They are not over the top to be considered p2w. On the contrary, the improve life in game and give people something to look forward too. All of the tiers on the pass system are full not empty like the old system. If half the tiers are empty in the Premium pass side there is no reason to pay for it IMO. If you are going to bring back the old system then just sell the end reward for $10 and make the battle pass for free. The rewards we have now are nice and the new pass system seems less confusing especially for a new or returning player.

I do not support putting battle pet's/gliders that are needed for some achievements behind paywalls. That's just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanins View Post
    New AAU player here, since november 2020.

I am not receiving the things i paied for. When i bought the game, every player was receiving in the archepass mounts (crocodile), glider (cumulus). I was waiting for the next archepass to get my prizes too, and you removed them, putting in game stupid titles that are not useful to anyone.

This is so unfair.

Now you published a new longterm archepass , the advanced one, giving no mount, no glider, no vehicle, and today, WITHOUT ANY WARNING you published a new monthly archepass.

On Thursday? Are you serious, without announcing it? Really do you publish this in the middle of a week, when no one can open it, since they have already done their weekly try ?

I can't understand you, really. I payed a FULL game and i MUST receive the same right that other players had. I don't want to talk about the fact that i am playing with 7k eq point in a server that has everyone not less than 16k and i am oneshotted sistematically. You should protect your newcomers, help them or AT LEAST give them the same game experience you gave to the remaining 98%of population. Do you think that for me the christmas event was an easy thing to do? I was permakilled by anyone while trying farming a single letter. I had to kill a mob in 10-15 sec, rest to recover health and try another single one, while around me, ppl oneshotted them with a single manabolt. Is this the experience you want to give to your new players?

Can we talk about 6000 credit for a carpet and a costume? 35 euro for a carpet and a costume?!?!?!?!? Do you know that (place any publisher name here. like... Unisopt) full games costs less than your 6000 credit thing?
    What's next? Oh i see: you will close my server with a merge, forcing me to lose lands. This will definitively AGAIN make me stop playing here.

Meanwhile, you should restore the archepass game experience to me too. I paid a game that had thoose in it, and i am not getting it.
    to much drama from nothing. in the new archepass you have nothing that you cannot purchase for diligence. The mounts there are more design change than something special and close to useless.

Regarding last pass. i can just ask to give us little more time between them. you have added new aapas with 40 missions but we don't have even 1 free week to complete it since you added a new one.

You can't go with the same mentality with every upcoming archepass, you have to increase the basic path rewards or add diversity in them without hurting the current one, or make the end reward for BOTH basic and premium a useful reward (both are mounts or gliders but basic make it an old mount etc)
    And for the advanced pass it's 40 levels!! The end reward for the basic one should be the mount not the title atleast as a thank you for playing the game that long and being consistent

Exclamation Why are the Gamble Crates Getting Implemented In AAU?

I was very surprised to see that crates are getting brought into the cash shop for AAU. Trion Worlds literally got sued for offering these crates. They are essentially gambling. If I wanted to have to buy mounts and pets with cash and gamble with money, I would be playing Archeage Legacy. Every step you have taken in the last months has brought Archeage Unchained one step closer to being the original Archeage. What's next, you are bringing back the Patreon system? That is the only difference left between the two. I quit Archeage Legacy, and only came back when Unchained promised a better system. I guess it is time to consider quitting again. Based on how many servers are getting merged, even three at a time, it looks like a lot of other people have already made their decision to do so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 LastLast