Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance - September 17th

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance - September 17th

Hello everyone,
    The scheduled weekly server maintenance will be on Thursday the 17th of September, the downtime is expected to last 3 hours for both NA and EU.

The times for this maintenance are as follows:
    EU: 7:00am UTC
    NA: 5:00am PDT

Changes this Maintenance:
    • Fixed an error where male character's necks were displayed abnormally when wearing the Dread Guard Armor
    • Fixed an issue where worn items could be removed during cross-server dungeons
    • Fixed an issue where cross-server instances could be entered more than their maximum entries.
    • Fixed a client crash related to loading guild XP.
    • The Feastival Begins!
    iArches
    Community Manager EN
    Homepage | Customer Support | Official Discord

The Feastival begins on November 14th (according to Muzzy Announcement) why are you saying it begins with this patch?

If it does start today will the end date still be December 1st?

I noticed the portal appear in Hall at reset (midnight UTC) and indeed the event is up in Hasla

Still no information or Post about event and if there is a special event timer or achievements etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Azia View Post
    The Feastival begins on November 14th (according to Muzzy Announcement) why are you saying it begins with this patch?

If it does start today will the end date still be December 1st?
    To my info Muzzy announcement is an old one. He doesnt work for them for a long time now. He left already before AA went to Gamigo.

So this event prolly will start today and maybe lasts for 2 weeks

But about festivals, can we get new ones Gamigo? Especially with 6th anniversary....
    Most festivals lately are just repeats of old ones we had for many years. The rewards didnt change much either, even so the the good rewards they had in the past were removed. So i expect this time will be same.

6th Anniversary event rewards arent special either or the coins needed for some rewards are so ridiculous.
    I know Korea version had some nice events/festivals during the last 2-3 years which we never seen.

WTF is going on

Well since last update

1. I can not Fly Faster Click on the button to fly faster Counts down fast and I am not flying faster !!
    2. I can not Drive faster Put Packs on my Tractor click the Button for Bio Treibstoff and nothing happens !!

I hope after this update thing will be corrected

Closed Thread