+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning playrs problems

Returning playrs problems

I returned to game after couple of inactive month and faced some nonsense ingame things.
    1. As a returning player i have a lot of labor rechargers and i have to upgrade my gear to active players level. But i cant do that because of daily labor recharging limit/ Why is it exsisting atm? Active players cant abuse it because there is no sourse of getting infinite labor rechargers. But returning players who has some extra recharger to speed up gear progress to current level cant use them...where is the logick at all?
    2. Why is there no gleders/pets/mounts from former archepasses in diligence shop?? I need them but i cant get it anywhere. I missed some passes but allow me to just get them for coins in next season. Why cant u just add them forr 400 coins in shop???
    3. Why cant i get red Kirin in unchained servers?? I realy want it, but there is no way...
    Why is there such problems for players who returned to game want to play? Fix plz. Ty for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by 123832 View Post
    I returned to game after couple of inactive month and faced some nonsense ingame things.

2. Why is there no gleders/pets/mounts from former archepasses in diligence shop?? I need them but i cant get it anywhere. I missed some passes but allow me to just get them for coins in next season. Why cant u just add them forr 400 coins in shop???
    The labor I understand.. the game just takes time and labor is just a fundamental part of the game.

Your 2nd point is really important. I just returned to the game and am stuck with just a basic glider and a wolf.. not sure how I can get all the cool mounts and gliders that others and got through the archepass.

I think the Bunnies are still in diligence shop for 140 - and that includes all equipment. I use em all the time. really fast

+ Reply to Thread