+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Worth returning?

Worth returning?

I played quite a lot in the first month on Wynn, I think (one of the servers in the second wave). I want to say I got to about 14 or so Ancestral level, my gear was "ok" nothing insane. I did have a house with most of my stuff in a chest (what happens to that since I obviously dont have a house anymore).

Anyways, would it be worth it for me to return or are people just leagues ahead of me and I have no chance to even catch up? If not, are there better servers with less "Archepass exploited" characters on that it would be worth it to start fresh on?

I would suggest try going on and see how you feel. There will be a huge grind for you if you want to catch up with high GS players, that goes the same for the fresh server. There are already super high GS players on the fresh server.

If you play casually there is no way you will catch up tbh.

With the catch up events people can catch up to around 10-12k gs within a couple months and from there you can at least kill high GS players if you are good at your class

Quote Originally Posted by Kazalus View Post
    I played quite a lot in the first month on Wynn, I think (one of the servers in the second wave). I want to say I got to about 14 or so Ancestral level, my gear was "ok" nothing insane. I did have a house with most of my stuff in a chest (what happens to that since I obviously dont have a house anymore).

Anyways, would it be worth it for me to return or are people just leagues ahead of me and I have no chance to even catch up? If not, are there better servers with less "Archepass exploited" characters on that it would be worth it to start fresh on?

Archepass is only on Unchained. Legacy is still using Loyaty.

+ Reply to Thread