Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge EU and NA Maintenance - September 24th

ok 18 hours and still crashing on log in. it black screens then drops to desk top. What gives guys. I pay good money to play. I'm not playing. Fix the blasted thing already.

Client is still disappearing before the server selection, on two distinct PC's. Trying to log in to NA cluster from Germany, Europe.

I was told that a few guild mates are able to log in. One is located in Vietnam.
    Melly@NazarThunderwingKadum, Haranya
    <RisingMoon>

I posted also have same issue with no support to tell you anything.

Glad I pack up my stuff move games ;p

I'm with you Kingzilla. I'm thinking maybe its time to move on. Ive been in this game since its release. My wife and I will start looking for another game. my Daughter will likely follow. Loosing 3 paying customers doesnt sound like a lot. But every cut starts with a single drop of blood.

Hey folks, some of you were having difficulties logging in to the NA servers. Thanks to your feedback, we were able to diagnose the problem and we've fixed it. But if you still encounter any issues connecting the servers, please let a CM or a CA know! Thank you for your patience!
    Posted by Baan on the discord server for Archeage. Can confirm the issue seems to be fixed.

Client still vanishes before showing the server selection.

Is this relevant in any way?

Code:
    <17:54:51> [0DE3FA89][Error] CryAnimation: character-definition creation failed: game/objects/characters/elf/female/nude/el_f_kyprosa.cdf
    <17:54:51> [13A58BA0][Error] CryAnimation: character-definition not found: game/objects/characters/elf/female/nude/el_f_kyprosa.cdf
    <17:54:51> [4D4C164D][Warning] Failed to Load Character file [File=game/objects/characters/dwarf/female/nude/dw_f_nudee.chr]
    <17:54:51> [B2370F66][Error] CryAnimation: no character created: game/objects/characters/dwarf/female/nude/dw_f_cloth099.cdf
    <17:54:51> [D76068A9][Warning] Cannot load texture game/objects/characters/dwarf/female/face/face00/dw_f_face00_new01_sss.dds, file missing [File=game/objects/characters/dwarf/female/face/face00/dw_f_face00_new01_sss.dds]
    PS: Still searching for the invitation link to the "Official Archeage Discord server"...
    <RisingMoon>

It appears to be fixed for me now too. Logged in normally this morning. Apparently they finally remembered to feed the hamsters.

Found the one in the Discord server navigator. And was told it is a routing issue. VPN services may help...
    <RisingMoon>

Archeage Discord Server

HTML Code:
     https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://discord.com/invite/archeageunchained&ved=2ahUKEwierrfdgoXsAhXGoXIEHcEtC_QQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0vYBXxHmrrThQuQk6irgEL

The relevant part is https://discord.com/invite/archeageunchained ... I was distracted by mentioning "unchained" despite me playing the legacy version.

Anyway, I still get no route, so I may need to test some VPN software...
    <RisingMoon>

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4