+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Out of Dili and no Season 5 Pass in sight.

Out of Dili and no Season 5 Pass in sight.

Title says it all. When? I'm down to just logging in to pay taxes and go back to FFXIV quickly after.

Quote Originally Posted by Mkultra View Post
    Title says it all. When? I'm down to just logging in to pay taxes and go back to FFXIV quickly after.
    doesn't this season end around 10/15 ?

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    doesn't this season end around 10/15 ?
    Well, it's October 11th and do you see any announcement of it coming up in a couple days? Nopers.

Been thinking the same thing. Do I use up my 12 levels on the ArchePass today or do I wait for the start of season 5??????? AND if it does not start until next week why did I not use my 12/12? Would asking for directions from dev be futile?

(1) The time can be seen in the passes. The current season's end is the same day as the new season's start: October 15
    (2) The announcements of the passes have all been on the day of their release (e.g. Season 4 on July 1). So don't expect an earlier announcement this time.

I advise against completing this week's pass quests before the start of the new pass. It will most likely be 10 full weeks and 2 half weeks (until December 31) and I guess you don't want to miss out on one of the final rewards.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Don't worry, they've reduced the number of diligence coins in the next Archepass by about 650, so you're still not going to be getting any.

Quote Originally Posted by Blargety View Post
    Don't worry, they've reduced the number of diligence coins in the next Archepass by about 650, so you're still not going to be getting any.
    Oh ... OK

So we got THAT going for us ...

I completed all 12/12 - does anyone know when the new archepass will kick in? Will it be available Sunday Night or Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyper View Post
    I completed all 12/12 - does anyone know when the new archepass will kick in? Will it be available Sunday Night or Monday?
    What do you mean? That Pumpkin Pass is the Season 5 pass.

Get ready for the spookiest season with ArchePass Season 5! This newest ArchePass arrives with a few changes, including the reduction from 3 pass paths to 1, making it more customizable and rewarding month-to-month. ArchePass Season 5 will be around for approximately a month, and although this season may be shorter, it’s bursting with loads of goodies that you’ll get to grab beginning October 15th!

New Pumpkin Pass

Basic Rewards
    Full to the brim with Diligence Coins, Gilda Stars, Honorable Potion Crates, and other goodies to keep you going through the spookiest season in Erenor!

The brand new title – Spoopy – will be rewarded to those who complete the Basic path!

Premium Rewards
    The Premium path offers incredibly useful goodies, such as a 30-day Auto Loot Powerstone, Bound Serendipity Stone, more Diligence Coins, and lots more!

At Rank 20, you’ll be able to traverse the world of Erenor with the most mysterious Powerstone Pumpkin pet, only available in Premium path. This magical pumpkin can cast the ultimate trick, making their owner immune from being targeted for a small window of time!

These changes are part of the ongoing tests we previously announced on September 15th. If you have any feedback regarding the Pumpkin Pass, please post it here as it will help shape the upcoming ArchePass in November and beyond.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

They mean the weekly reset.

It should still be the same. Sunday, 7:00 pm CST for me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast