+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Turtlecraft Sunken Ship not at any location

Turtlecraft Sunken Ship not at any location

Hi there, on legacy the Turtlecraft seems to be impossible to get at the moment? My friends and I took 9 characters to the 9 locations that it spawns at and it is not at any one of them. It should be a definite spawn at atleast 1 location from what I'm being told. Is there a known issue to this?

Yep been to all the locations and didn't see it either

making the turtle totem and rng spawn lottery is just plain silly. I mean you earn 10000k badges and then have to search for weeks and find nothing!!!!!!!! Come on this makes no sense it don't spawn anymore just be honest.

Turtlecraft Token Locations

boatyboat.PNG

UPDATED: ALL TEN LOCATIONS FOUND. New attachment with last location added to the photo above.

locations I've been to ^

I am also having this issue, although I believe that there could be a tenth location based on what the turtlecraft token says 'defeated a fleet of over 120 ships using only 10 of his...'
    This seems to be a clue that there should be ten locations, not nine. I have located the nine that seem to be commonly known, but the tenth eludes me. I was hoping that server reset on Thursday would have changed the spawn location but that seems that it has not. Therefore, the options remain that 1. the boat NEVER moves location until it is raised 2. there is an extremely long cooldown between the prior raise and the next spawn (at least 5 days, assuming someone else hasn't raised one in that time period) 3. it just isn't appearing for some reason due to the supremely stellar coding of this game 4. I'm bad 5. there are some extremely sneaky people who are raising turtle boats on the mysterious cooldown even though I haven't seen that many turtleboats on this server.

It would be fantastically helpful if someone with knowledge of this tenth location could help or shed some light on this situation.

+ Reply to Thread