+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Not available for free accounts"

"Not available for free accounts"

I'm playing Unchained and today it's telling me that I need to pay for patron in order to pay my taxes "Not available for free accounts". Is anyone else getting the same error? Is there already a post on this somewhere?

Oh, I see in Discord IArches posted...
    Hello everyone,
    We are currently investigating the reported issues of some users not being able to regenerate labor, access the auction house, and similar issues. It's appears that this issue is specifically affecting users that own the pre-launch packs, and the team is working diligently on resolving them. We apologize for the inconvenience.

even if you still have labor pot from last event (the one that last 5hrs) still doesnt work, so no way to get labor only from rechargers, I hope they fix this bug as soon as possible

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    I'm playing Unchained and today it's telling me that I need to pay for patron in order to pay my taxes "Not available for free accounts". Is anyone else getting the same error? Is there already a post on this somewhere?

Oh, I see in Discord IArches posted...
    Hello everyone,
    We are currently investigating the reported issues of some users not being able to regenerate labor, access the auction house, and similar issues. It's appears that this issue is specifically affecting users that own the pre-launch packs, and the team is working diligently on resolving them. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Same problem

Hm? Again was something broken? That's why I cant paid my taxes?!

C
    O
    M
    P
    E
    N
    S
    A
    T
    I
    O
    N
    !!!

No labor regen + it says i cant pay taxes because not aviable for free accounts .
    Dunkelherz
    55 Healer
    Taris/Jakar

So, we should to open support tickets or wait for miracle fix?

Most "funny", that problem was appears only on old accounts, that was paid on release of Unchained. Freshstart account works normal.

Same problem here, all our accounts (my children's and mine) can't pay taxes to keep our lands + no labor regen...

same problem

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Prlp View Post
    same problem
    here too. no labor. no AH. not able to pay taxes and not able do do larders.... only 36 larders but still...
    thanks obama, Danke Merkel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast