+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is this PASS? We need ANSWERS!

What is this PASS? We need ANSWERS!

Looks like a special pass for Halloween Event. If it goes on PTS, that mostly based on Legacy, maybe oldies will get some "love".

Found some videos with more info about rewards. Diligens coins and temporary pets gear are feature only for Unchained version. If it will be the only archepass - we will get very boring "funny" time with 20 levels till 17.12

I really hope this is an ADDITIONAL pass on top of Vocation, Equipment and Combat Passes, and that you have to give up completing one of the others in order to do this one. THAT makes sense. Otherwise, I don't see the point of it, and it actually de-incentivizes me to buy a Premium ArchePass.

Having 3 Premium ArchePasses made no sense as the rewards were mostly the same. Most people, like myself, probably only bought 1 Premium ArchePass every season as a result. So why not remove the Premium pass from the other 3 seasonal ArchePasses, keep their free quests in but focus all the Premium rewards into one additional pass and make it a better spending incentive? That makes sense. I hope that's where this is going.

But if this is replacing all three seasonal passes instead of just optionally replacing one...this is a huge nerf to Diligence income, and it's going to change the way people plan for and spend Diligence. It actually would make Diligence less important to depend on, because there's no way 200 Diligence and 15 rechargers is worth $15 in Credits every 2 months, Serendipity Stone or not. So if I'm only getting 222 Diligence every 2 months instead of 1242 every 3 months, I'm not going to plan on spending it or depend on using it, which means I have less urgency to get it. And what Diligence I do spend will probably be to make up for the labor recharger deficit.

At the end of the day, a Serendipity Stone and a cute RP pet are not worth $15, because those're the only things in the Premium pass that have a sense of urgency to acquire.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddalee View Post
    At the end of the day, a Serendipity Stone and a cute RP pet are not worth $15, because those're the only things in the Premium pass that have a sense of urgency to acquire.
    There are tons of people who are willing to pay $/€ 15 for all of those items in the premium pass and they would gain an unfair advantage over those who don't pay for it - that is the very definition of pay-to-win so I hope that we only need the basic upgrade ticket for 10 gold and not the credit version.

(PS: I agree on all of the other points you mention before the part that I quoted so I didn't reply to those.)
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

+ Reply to Thread