+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge: Unchained EU and NA Maintenance - October 15th

I dont know how is possible every 2-3 months you (gamigo) find some thing to screw the things around... and then you ask why are you not making money - because people quit the game more and more coz of this no-brain changes :facepalm:

And you can't come with this "after all the feedback we gathered from you"... this is not a feedback community gave... you can't possible say this - when the community is aroused around this changes.... you still got 1h till the servers are up - to postpone the release of the Archepass and rethink it (or just leave it as it was) :facepalm:

Quote Originally Posted by Taelix View Post
    "ArchePass Season 5 has started"

Ah, choosing to ignore the discord and the other thread with feedback about that eh? Nice.
    ON GOD WHY DIDNT THEY DO JACK♥♥♥♥ ABOUT IT??? Like dude the backlash was HUGE and you didn't even BOTH to address it at ALL

so apex next patch ?? XDD

I feel really angry about that new Archepass. You inserted many absolutely non-cosmetic articels to the Premium-Pass. Are You really sure, that You want to bring P2W to ArcheAge Unchained, too? Didn't You released AAU to get the people back, who left legacy cause of the extremely P2W-components? I won't play AAU active anymore, I just log in, waste labor and wait for new developements.

I'm really, really disappointed!

re, bon bah, sur AAu pas de souci le jeu ce lance, mais pas sur AA, j'ai désinstallé le launcher , mais sa marque toujours Error Arche Age load failed game

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...41/unknown.png

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    [*]The Chronicles Update is now available - View the patch notes here

I'm ancestral lvl 39 and it says I can't view this post because I need to be level 15?

Can someone help me

my game is not opening correctly, it reaches the list of servers and closes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2