+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Equipment material chest and gem carvers

Question Equipment material chest and gem carvers

these items were included in the patch notes and yet there are no information on how to get them or work for them. for the chest it only says territory achievement can y'all clarify? also the gem carvers no info if it was gonna be included right away or upcoming.

Thanks

i'd like to know this as well

Someone said today they received the chest after a hidden achievement for gaining 3 territory coins. I already had many of them and did not receive it, so I put them away and did castle dailies and still did not receive anything. Anyone know if this is even the right track?

Edit: The chest comes from obtaining 100 territory coins, either from converting pence or doing the supply transport quest. Only new coins count. Coins from before the achievement was added do not. The achievement is hidden at first, but can be tracked after obtaining the first stage of it. The stages are x3, x30, and x100.

-Rest of post left for posterity.-

Today I did 2 castle dailies. Upon converting the second 100 pence to a coin I got an achievement and a Gilda star. The achievement said it was for getting 3 territory coins.
    I previously had pulled 12 coins out of my bank, but put them back prior to doing the dailies.

Based on the red dragon achievement, it is reasonable to assume that the achievement tracking territory coins is tracking only newly obtained coins. The achievement I received is hidden, so I can’t confirm if it grants the chest, but I suspect it does eventually.

I have since crafted about 6 coins from pence with no old coins in my inventory and still nothing... I hope it isn't broken.

Edit: Can't find the achievement in the drop-down sections BUT I found the x3 in Completed and was able to track it. The chest is received when you have 100 territory coins, and it looks like it has to be ones you get fresh, not ones you already had.

I think the Achievement is called "Coin Hoarder" and you receive the item "Equipment Material Chest" when you complete x100 Territory quests (Farm Work, Urgent Task and Supplies, archeage codex does not mention the quests where you need to go the Garden of the Gods).

The achievement was changed in the last patch (or 2) to be based on completing the quests 100 times.

You can find the achievement under: General > Vocation > Badges/Proficiency > Coin Hoarder

Quote Originally Posted by Aislinna View Post
    The achievement was changed in the last patch (or 2) to be based on completing the quests 100 times.

You can find the achievement under: General > Vocation > Badges/Proficiency > Coin Hoarder
    thanks a lot for information Aislinna

How do you get gem carvers tho ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vidfinn View Post
    I think the Achievement is called "Coin Hoarder" and you receive the item "Equipment Material Chest" when you complete x100 Territory quests (Farm Work, Urgent Task and Supplies, archeage codex does not mention the quests where you need to go the Garden of the Gods).
    What do you mean the quest does not mention to go to the garden of the gods because I can assure you I have gotten three coins since this post and its still not showing up in my achievements.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast