+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: another update killing the game

another update killing the game

hi,
    i came back after some years away, i m a very old player ( alpha eu and ru )
    so you killed the craft armor/weapons with hiram
    you kill archepass now

what's next step ? a lot of players are stopping this week ...

It's a circle:

The archepass also killed crafting.
    Now they killed the archepass.
    So you can craft more now.
    Why aren't you happy?
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

ho hiram killed craft
    why do we have archepass then 1/10em of it ... but if you re happy to play alone enjoy

That new Archepass is a joke. I used to get 100-150 diligence coins a week (roughly). Now i get 150 diligence in 2 month/
    Premier pass, really? They promised us that there will be no more pay a year ago. If i wanted patron, i'd choose a legacy server.

Great job then. I'm out.

A question: is there any way to get my money back? Since publisher lied to us

Unfortunately no basis for it. You got what you paid for. A game that did not require patron subscription to own land and keep your stuff. And that is actually the only reason I log in occasionally. I like what I built and where it is, and am loathe to pull it all up because it does not cost me anything to keep.

this year's biggest lie award winner GAMIGO

"ArcheAge: Unchained makes the whole, diverse world of the original ArcheAge
    available to everybody.Without powerful premium content,
    the game offers an equal playing field for every style of player."

"The only way to acquire combat and power items in Archeage Unchained,
    is through the gameplay"
    - Jake Song, October 15, 2019

I hate everything about this update.

-the new archepass is beyond bad. It simply sucks, money or not. I rather have a monthly subscription and the old 3 branch archepass with no p2w items then this if you are that desperate for money
    -you destroyed crit rate on all classes
    -nobody likes the new rainbow healthbar on bosses
    -nobody wants to see that new ugly passive ability bar on center right of the screen

Lots of players have quit, yesterday our garden raid leader told us this is the last raid she will be doing. You literally killed the game.

And like always you do nothing to attract new players, only make old ones leave. You are intentionally killing your own game.

@Turambaredolas, how can you say " you can craft more" when you get less labor by day....

Quote Originally Posted by nymph View Post
    I hate everything about this update.

-the new archepass is beyond bad. It simply sucks, money or not. I rather have a monthly subscription and the old 3 branch archepass with no p2w items then this if you are that desperate for money
    -you destroyed crit rate on all classes
    -nobody likes the new rainbow healthbar on bosses
    -nobody wants to see that new ugly passive ability bar on center right of the screen

Lots of players have quit, yesterday our garden raid leader told us this is the last raid she will be doing. You literally killed the game.

And like always you do nothing to attract new players, only make old ones leave. You are intentionally killing your own game.

you can move the passive ability bar with ♥♥♥♥ft+mouse. target the open area just left of the + sign

EDIT : the word s h i f t , which is a basic term in all tech conversations, is CENSORED ?????

Well, you can use all those labor boosters they hand out with an eye dropper. Not to worry. Plenty more every week in Archepass. Especially after I realized I was wrong in my calculations. It takes 4 quests to advance 1 ( ONE ) tier. Which gives us a 'whopping' 3 whole tiers per week. And this last until mid December. We'd be better off switching to the Legacy Loyalty system.

You can't start people with steak and later only offer garbage and expect them to stay and pay you money. It's just common sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast