+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: halloween event bug does not allow to deliver quest

halloween event bug does not allow to deliver quest

does not allow the quest to be delivered after completing it

There are 2 quests and 2 NPCs.
    You get the first quest by talking to the "little witch" on the mirage plaza.
    You get the second quest when you continue flying from the 5th gate to the 6th.
    Both quests are handed in at a second "little witch" north of the haranya housing zone.

Fun fact: You can continue and complete the quests when you fall down by going to the location and continue from there, BUT you won't get the timed reward (quest completed in X minutes). The games asks you to abandon the quest and retake it if you fall down and you really should do it or you won't get the ranked rewards.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

event garbage the second part of the quest does not even mark the portals where you have to go through it is not worth the reward of ♥♥♥♥4 that gives

Anyone figure out why the timed quest seems to randomly choose to not give you anything? my alt that had not failed it yet has not had any problems with it. my main failed ti the first time. Was able to do it the second time. and the third time couldn't seem to even get it or it auto failed. nothing in my quest lag so nothing to abandon and re do.

New event = new bugs or insufficient information about event. It's not easy to full complite. First 6 gates - 1st part of quest (5 tokens), before 7th gate you will get a 2nd part (another 5 tokens). If you will finished in 3 mins you will get a special starting quest item that gives you a 10 tokens. total 20 tokens per day. Getting this token 3 times will give a title Ghost of Mirage and special ghost icon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic Potato View Post
    Anyone figure out why the timed quest seems to randomly choose to not give you anything? my alt that had not failed it yet has not had any problems with it. my main failed ti the first time. Was able to do it the second time. and the third time couldn't seem to even get it or it auto failed. nothing in my quest lag so nothing to abandon and re do.
    No idea. It happens to me as well even though I do exactly the same on all of my characters.
    I started keeping my eyes on the quest (to check if any gates didn't count), the buffs and the debuffs and stopped using any skills 5 seconds before the last gate (unless necessary) and it hasn't happened to me again so far. No idea if any of that helped, but I keep doing it like that until it happens the next time and maybe I have a clearer view on what's happening.
    Abandoned in another age

When you riding on Mirage Broom, you can see in buff's bar "Time Check". When "Time Check" is done, but you don't reach the last gate - additional 10 coins quest will be failed. If you were kicked to ground you need to cancel current quest and take it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Daymio View Post
    When you riding on Mirage Broom, you can see in buff's bar "Time Check". When "Time Check" is done, but you don't reach the last gate - additional 10 coins quest will be failed. If you were kicked to ground you need to cancel current quest and take it again.
    We're all aware of that by now I guess.
    It still happens sometimes that you do not get the Rank reward even when you complete the full course without fail and within the time frame.
    It only happened to me on the second day though. On the first, third and fourth day I got Rank5 on all characters without fail.
    I usually have 20-40 seconds left when I reach the last gate (-> I complete the full run in 2min 20sec to 2min 40sec) and I always check the buffs when I reach the last gate. This was not the reason why it failed in my cases so the question remains: why did we not get those rewards?
    Abandoned in another age

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic Potato View Post
    If you restart on the 2nd half, drop both quests.

If you land on the ground manually at the end, instead of hitting the 'dismount broom' button, the game immediately discards your time for that run, so you won't get the bonus reward.

Asinine reason for the game to fail you, but typical of XL's lousy programming skills of late.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast