+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Archepass for the Quarter!

Angry New Archepass for the Quarter!

Is it me? or is everyone else as disappointed with the new Archepass? I mean really the end items are crap, honestly the whole archepass this quarter is crap, Whoever was in charge who made the decision to change how the archepass is done needs to be Fired, I mean what a dumbass.

The whole thing is CRAP - Total utter CRAP - Am i disappointed? WAY BEYOND THAT - i'm done!!!! Pulling up my farms and uninstalling today - if you all are smart - you'll do the same - IF everyone refused to play in protest, - They MIGHT (???) get the idea that the player base is done being "Played" by them.

Quote Originally Posted by Loksiea View Post
    Is it me? or is everyone else as disappointed with the new Archepass? I mean really the end items are crap, honestly the whole archepass this quarter is crap, Whoever was in charge who made the decision to change how the archepass is done needs to be Fired, I mean what a dumbass.
    It's a one month pass, as far as I know..

LEL they increased it to 20 missions i was on tier 10 i am now after completing to 20 missions tier 12 i moved a whole 2 tiers this archpass if u paid for premium u wont be celebrating halloween with ur pet u wont get halloween till beginning mid november, total fail. it's not worth my resources or mats. i'm not doing it still only get 6 rerolls, just forget it. u might get 4 and a half tiers maybe ur lucky u get 5 next week with 20 mission i haven't got the labor for it and more importantly it's just boring.

I'm not buying another thing from the credit store until this archpass is reverted to the old system and that includes premium passes, its finished as far as i'm concerned, i'm done, if ppl buy from the credit store more fool u, i can't condone or commit money resources to something that i totally disagree with it's called having morales something i don't think this company has, i'm still playing this game by the thread of its pants if u can call picking fruit planting cherry trees and doing the odd cargo run playing the game, enjoy....

+ Reply to Thread