+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recommendations - Manastorm Crystal, Daily Log in Calendar

Recommendations - Manastorm Crystal, Daily Log in Calendar

Due to the changes to the ArchePass on Unchained, I'd like to recommend that Manastorm Crystals be made available on the Unchained servers. I also recommend that they be an item in the basic ArchePass and become common event rewards (as they were on legacy).

Not everyone wants one of the mounts that is sold using diligence.

__

With the harsh changes to the ArchePass, I also recommend a change back to the simple login calendar with small rewards, such as 1 bound labor pot/scroll, and of course manastorm crystals as well as other items. They do not need to be expansive, just enough to help offset the changes to the ArchePass.

Since the ArchePass has been revised > there needs to be another method to give back -- in this, a balance is somewhat returned.

____

I'd also like to see past battle pets from the ArchePass placed in the Diligence shop.

I think the archepass is great , that you have to do something for your reward.
    Daily login is strange because you have to login every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Crushak View Post
    I think the archepass is great , that you have to do something for your reward.
    Daily login is strange because you have to login every day.
    I guess it might be for persons who have never played Legacy. For me, logging in daily for the little prize was a way to keep me interested in the game. It''s far too easy to slowly slip away from playing the game and then lose interest over time.

It's the small little gifts that keep me logging in and coming back. But I am interested in the Manstorm crystals because of the chance of getting different mounts and their gear.

If anything - individuality is a thing in games... and they help with that by offering assorted mounts. My favorite was the black steed with the mist around it (I forget the name) but at the same time - the Pegasus is a must-have steed for air and land travel. But then there is the ocean mounts...

+ Reply to Thread