+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Glyph PLAY button

Glyph PLAY button

Guys, can u make Glyph "play" button grey when pts isnt available ? now i try everyday to enter on pts because button is red.
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

I do exactly the same xDD

I have the same problem...

I thought PTS is up, because of your announcement that the new update is coming live at the 12th november.
    Only 4 days left to testing?

I think it will open tomorrow. Or tonight... ��

If the actual update is on 12th.. why don't open PTS for at least one week in advance.. so people can actually test it. Seeing the patch notes there is plenty of new stuff..

(btw. this "Instead of removing one socketed Lunagem and destroying it, a Dawnstone will now removes all socketed Lunagems at once but destroy them all." made me laugh so hard.. already tested it on unchained a week ago; never bothered to create a ticket)

Quote Originally Posted by Madamevastra View Post
    If the actual update is on 12th.. why don't open PTS for at least one week in advance.. so people can actually test it. Seeing the patch notes there is plenty of new stuff..

(btw. this "Instead of removing one socketed Lunagem and destroying it, a Dawnstone will now removes all socketed Lunagems at once but destroy them all." made me laugh so hard.. already tested it on unchained a week ago; never bothered to create a ticket)
    I agree. They spend a lot of time preparing for the PTS.

Hello, are you going to turn on the PTS? How do you think people should try out PTS? If you hardly give time to research it ?! It was possible to turn it on on Friday, and turn it off on November 12, as it was intended! Do you think you can test a patch normally in three days? Really?!

+ Reply to Thread