+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New arche pass killed labor nothing to do

New arche pass killed labor nothing to do

The new pass has killed my labor . I have to work and do grown up stuff logging in through out the day to use the little amount I accumulate is bologna. All this is going to do is make me play less. you guys want money so what's your answer? Take away something then make them pay for more for less. you guys need to send out labor charges or add them to events because what you are going to make things worse with this greedy move . If you want money give us something worth paying like new skins or flashy weapon effects get creative instead of trying to dupe your customers and dont say this isnt pay 2 win because that is a lie imo. Take my advice plz

i've had no labor on my launch account cause pre launch accounts were affected by the patron bug so they owe me 10k labor to start with cause i went 5 days no labor on that account.

As for labor in general ur correct we have no labor i mean at 2 1/2k labor recharge a day is useless and now they want us to spend more on mats for the archpass well really i cant i dont have the labor, so i was curious patron on legacy for about £9 a month if u take the 12 month deal u get 5k labor a day and loads of other perks of course and that's per account.

They said legacy has patron and unchained has archpass so did they mean they want u to buy archpass for all ur alts cause that's an awful lot of money to expect ppl to pay for lil to no reward £7.49 for the 1,500 credits archpass, to get a lil bit of diligence and no labor maybe a few nxt week even with premium and it costs mats n labor to do it's really not worth doing it as for increasing to 20 missions i hate the 12 i do already so no thank you.

I suggest increasing our labor to 5k a day just for starters and giving all players free packs of labor chargers till u sort the mess that is this new archpass out, i presently rather pay patron least all my accounts would get 5k labor a day at present its unplayable as is.

As for gearing i'm not a gold buyer so at 6 1/2k gs i'm now stuck no labor no honor eos i won't be gearing anytime soon, a pvp game lel

oh ye i got 100's and 100's of coin purses i cant open them got no labor lel

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphi View Post
    i've had no labor on my launch account cause pre launch accounts were affected by the patron bug so they owe me 10k labor to start with cause i went 5 days no labor on that account.

As for labor in general ur correct we have no labor i mean at 2 1/2k labor recharge a day is useless and now they want us to spend more on mats for the archpass well really i cant i dont have the labor, so i was curious patron on legacy for about £9 a month if u take the 12 month deal u get 5k labor a day and loads of other perks of course and that's per account.

They said legacy has patron and unchained has archpass so did they mean they want u to buy archpass for all ur alts cause that's an awful lot of money to expect ppl to pay for lil to no reward £7.49 for the 1,500 credits archpass, to get a lil bit of diligence and no labor maybe a few nxt week even with premium and it costs mats n labor to do it's really not worth doing it as for increasing to 20 missions i hate the 12 i do already so no thank you.

I suggest increasing our labor to 5k a day just for starters and giving all players free packs of labor chargers till u sort the mess that is this new archpass out, i presently rather pay patron least all my accounts would get 5k labor a day at present its unplayable as is.

As for gearing i'm not a gold buyer so at 6 1/2k gs i'm now stuck no labor no honor eos i won't be gearing anytime soon, a pvp game lel

oh ye i got 100's and 100's of coin purses i cant open them got no labor lel
    I will admit managing labor is EXTREAMLY challenging now... For a buy-to-play game, that doesn't sound as to be working as intended...

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphi View Post
    so i was curious patron on legacy for about £9 a month if u take the 12 month deal u get 5k labor a day and loads of other perks of course and that's per account.
    I said it in before and I have to say it again: Being Patron on Legacy does not grant you 5k labor a day!

From where do you have that info because it is absolutely wrong?
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Honestly I hear people complain about gold/labor all the time but in reality it has nothing to do with the game mechanics it has 100% to do with you, if you spent even a fraction of the time complaining to people about the game and learned how to actually play the game then you wouldn't be having these issues. No labor need gold Run greaters, Have little labor not much gold do Cargo family quest. Want some labor free gold go farm silver crates. There are multiple sources to fill your income that don't require labor. Do Honor events sell that w/e your fancy dosn't matter your complaints simply mean you know nothing about the game.
    14.5k Stena.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    I said it in before and I have to say it again: Being Patron on Legacy does not grant you 5k labor a day!

From where do you have that info because it is absolutely wrong?
    You are trying to help someone complaining about being unable to open every freaking coinpurses. The crap that real players discard because of the low returns. Playing on labor friendly AAU version of the game. The only coinpurses worth opening are the new warden coinpurse. Game should just make coinpurse drop even rarer so she don't have to complain about 100s of coinpurses lol.

But she isn't that far off now that they started selling labor recharger for 80 credit each on legacy. Legacy with AAU labor steriods. lol

People do really only read what they want to read to pick a fight, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by The Skill Guy View Post
    14.5k Stena.
    lel just lel

Quote Originally Posted by Mangogogo View Post
    You are trying to help someone complaining about being unable to open every freaking coinpurses.
    I lol'd

I did like the comment the "REAL PLAYERS" lel ur the 1 that watches that 10 min loading screen arent u and the purses bags are trash we know that but ur a "REAL PLAYER" u still like that ur given trash as rewards i can't get past the comedic value here, as for helping any1, left or right hand?

Fact is the archpass also is now just trash i suppose that's wat u end up wit when the so called "REAL PLAYERS" find it acceptable. I'd make bets they don't because not from the state of the servers, i just flit about farming trading in no way is this a serious pvp game to me, i have fun out of wat i do and have nothing to do with any other ppl. This is a single player game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast