+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Broom Race Not Granting Additional Tokens

Broom Race Not Granting Additional Tokens

Under certain circumstances, the Broom Racing event isn't granting the announced extra tokens.

One such circumstance is using the automated glider landing by getting too close to the ground after clearing the last gate, instead of manually hitting the 'dismount broom' button.

I've not received the extra tokens the last 3 times I've landed like this, even though I cleared all 10 gates in less than 3 minutes.

I have received them each time I've hit the 'dismount broom' button.

At the very least, Gamigo should issue a warning on this across all platforms they use to disseminate information.

Same problem here. But I received 10-token item only by passing the last checkpoint without dismount. And success works randomly %). "Funny" that by event rules we must to get other "rewards" for more than 3 mins ride, but its doesnt work.
    Another one broken event in broken game.

Dismounted my broom using the skill today, and didn't get the reward, so something else is interfering with the game registering the proper time for the run.

Really disappointed in the glitchy timed part of the quest. I completed the race in under 3.5 mins on at least 7 days but only got the token for the second part twice!
    The ghost icon is super cute so I'm pretty bummed about it all. Someone in world told me not to turn in the quest if you've completed it and there's no token in your bag, so I did it 3 additional times after reset hoping for that illusive 3rd time. Nope. Didn't work.

Only of last days of event I found, that 10-tokens bonus was granted if you have an additional broom speed buff. Really glitched event, good that it's already gone.

+ Reply to Thread