+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bring Dragons back to Archeage

Smile Bring Dragons back to Archeage

Revive our dragons !

It's been a while since Red Dragon was changed from open world to instance, and so with it, the "generation" of Red Dragon Spinal Ridge went down and the price has gone crazy.
    Up to 2100 gold average on EU and 2600 gold on NA
    Bringing the refresh cost to 110 000 (EU) and 140 000 (NA) gold monthly

This is the result of the Red Dragon Spinal Ridge production decrease : Black Dragon doesn't drop Spinal Ridges, and the population on Legacy is too small to produce enough ridges to keep the market alive.

As example for EU Legacy :
    3 instances every Red Dragon day, full raid, producing 150 pouches everyday.
    Red dragon instance is 4 times a week, so 16 times a month -> 2400 pouches produced monthly
    Producing 120 Red Dragon Spinal Ridges every month..

Now, there is about 10-15 active players with Dragons on EU - Legacy, 750 ridges needed every months, plus people still need ridges for other crafts.

What could be done to fix this issue ?
    - Selling Eternal Flame Scrolls on marketplace for credits
    - Increase drop rate on pouches by a lot, 10x would be necessary to revive the market.
    - Add Spinal Ridges to Black Dragon's loot
    - Add new ways to generate Spinal Ridges
    - Change the recipe to craft the scroll. Dragon Essences sounds like a good and logic idea, it would also bring more content to the traderuns to freedich where a lot of dragons were born.

Overall, there is a lot of dragon riders all over Legacy, and some on Unchained who would like to fly their dragons once again and bring new possibilities to their raids.
    Attached Images

bring dragons back in game!

having the dragons back in game would be awesome, just change the recipe to dragon essences so it brings more fun to freedich

Yes we need a change here!

The idea with the Dragon Essences is a good one.

++ Long live la Draguns

Even though I don't really like having those OP mounts/raid killers in the game at all, I still agree that it is nonsense that it takes an insane amount of resources just to keep them alive each month. And it makes even less sense to base the main source of resource behind a wall. In this case it's not a paywall but an "activity of all players in my auction house group"-wall.
    In my opinion, raising the dragon should stay the way it is, but maintaining it should be an activity that is hard, but not impossible for each owner on his/her own.
    (And something that makes sense would be nice as well. For example the owner could somehow collect meat of powerful monsters and feed it to the dragon for some time on one of the locations where they were raised. Like you could interact with the NPC to put your dragon and the meat on the tower/hill in Marianople, Austera, Freedich for 1 to 24 hours and then it is back to 30 days just like washing your costume/undergarments.)

btw: Price on Unchained (Alexander) for the spinal ridges is ~400g each.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Come on Gamigo/XL make Dragons in game possible again for us!

Fully agree.
    Even if all the dragon owners wanted to have their dragons up it wouldnt even be possible because the Spinals is so hard to come by.

with the amounts that is coming into the market you can raise 1 and 2 if lucky everyone sells their Spinals.
    and this is splitted between 3 servers.

Just on Ezi server we have 3 active players that is sitting with Dragon's in their inventory sleeping.
    Dont make them sleep forever.

Help us get the word to XL

Having a Dragon should be Unique Item but not an impossible mission!
    In my opinion part of this problem would be solved if u would bring back to Black Dragon loot table the full spinal ridges , (the same way it was whene Red Dragon was a open world boss, 10x spinal per kill ) . This not onlly would help to raise the Dragons as it would give ppl another reason to try kill Black Dragon.
    Let the dragons Fly

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    For example the owner could somehow collect meat of powerful monsters and feed it to the dragon for some time on one of the locations where they were raised.
    They could definitely do something creative with that idea, but i don't think in korea they have a lack of people, thus it won't happen. The *easiest* fix for Gamigo and XL would be to simply add the spinal ridges back as a reward for killing the dragon.
    This is ofcourse not the most fun way they could implement it, but as i said before, on literally any other server other than NA and EU, they have many more active players.

- Change the recipe to craft the scroll. Dragon Essences sounds like a good and logic idea, it would also bring more content to the traderuns to freedich where a lot of dragons were born.

i like this one would bring some action back on freedich and the sea

and to see more dragon action in game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast