+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bring Dragons back to Archeage

As a Red dragon "owner"(first red dragon on eu btw) I think i didn't refresh mine past 1 year and a half.. its not possible to keep it up unless u are a big p2w and even if u have gold good luck find this ridges. way to much effort to get them from the instantce..
    would be really nice to even have my dragon just for mobility without use antiglider/breaths w/o refresh it or make it like 1 year duration and not 1 month

Yes this would be a most welcome change, having to scam over 100k every 30 days from gbank is getting tiresome.

I got my heart for over a year ago. Its just laying in the warehouse, because the cost is just way to massive.

I assume the current method do work if you have 6-7 servers with high population. Then income of spinal rigde from RD will be alot higher, but EU have 3 servers (Legacy). Make the dragon permanent with current raising method, increase the droprate of spinal rigde or make more drop source for exampel BD. Decrease need materials. There is alot of ways to make the dragon viable again!

Could we please have a response to this request? Gamigo are you even aware that owning a Dragon and maintaining it is prohibitive? So much content we get on EU & NA was designed for highly populated Korean Servers and no consideration is given to the fact that we are far less populated.

Dragon owners should be able to refresh their mounts on their own,
    easy way for gamigo would be to sell scrolls for credits, reasonable amount of credits and tradable so f2p players can still access them
    easy way for XL would be to change the recipe for dragon essences since it makes sense and brings content to freedich

we definitely need to bring dragons back in game they are good part of the pvp but costs of keeping a dragon up is really high and imagine 3-4? gamigo needs to do smtn about this

Guess this is another piece of evidence that Gamigo does not care for it's players when it doesn't even have the decency to respond to their loyal and committed legacy players
    Tomb warden for life

Anyone knows if Gamigo ever cared about loyal players

Price went up to 150k per refresh scroll on EU with really limited supplies, it keeps rising

Can a CM give us a helping hand here?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast