+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gothic bed problem

Gothic bed problem

Hi,

I just got a new gothic bed, which does not give me the option of sleeping in it.
    I can only lie down, or retrieve it to my inventory.

Anyone else experienced the same problem?

i dont think u can gain labor from it in unchained it's just decor...

Ah, maybe you are right.

I was trying to find out some information about it for a couple of days, and finally found this:https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage...querade-party/ and hoped that the information is valid for this Gothic bed which we got in the shop.

I guess that will teach me to research everything better, and to not buy anything from cash shop for what I do not get a credible confirmation on how it works...

Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    Ah, maybe you are right.

I was trying to find out some information about it for a couple of days, and finally found this:https://www.trionworlds.com/archeage...querade-party/ and hoped that the information is valid for this Gothic bed which we got in the shop.

I guess that will teach me to research everything better, and to not buy anything from cash shop for what I do not get a credible confirmation on how it works...
    That's still the wrong announcement. The one you found is from October 31, 2019.

The ones you need are:
    for Unchained (October 29, 2020) [edit: the announcement says 2500 credits for the bed, the ingame shop says 2200 credits]
    for Legacy (October 29, 2020 as well)

Both announcement mention the bed in the same way (not talking about labor restoration at all) even though the Legacy does version restore labor and the Unchained version does not.
    However, the tooltip has the correct description for each version, so you bought exactly what was advertised.

You don't really have to do a lot of research. All it takes is to have a look at that tooltip in the marketplace and if that's not clear enough (e.g. it is something in a bundle or it is wrapped) check the announcement, which is usually linked in the glyph starter. In this case the tooltip does not mention any labor restoration. It would have been better to have it state "this is only a decor item and does not restore labor" instead of just leaving out the labor part of the bed.
    On a side note, I understand why the bed does not have 150 lp reg like on legacy but I can't understand why both beds that were in recent updates do not grant any labor at all instead of just gating it at 100 lp reg as older beds from the marketplace.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

+ Reply to Thread