+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Only 1 Account instand of 3

Only 1 Account instand of 3

Alternative Accounts destory the economy , maybe you should think about it.
    If you wanna have a good fair game make the limit for Account to 1.

Ok, how will be compensated already buyed accounts? From your pocket? No one serious company don't change declared rules.
    But wait... we talking about gamigo, I almost forgot about payable "DLCs" and P2W archepass. So.. in this case all is possible...

I agree with both of you.
    1 account or even only 1 character would have been the right thing to do. However, the game was not released that way so it is impossible to go back on it now.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

The original game was released as to own multiple accounts its a money making venture that's obvious as u play more the whole structure of the game is based around that and that's the way the decks dealt, i don't see a problem with it, i mean i like alts and different classes but my alts aren't mules but i'm not gearing, some1 that's gearing is gonna have 3 accounts those alts all mules for labor and gold less they buy gold, do gold buyers sellers wreck the economy? does p2w? i think it's all going on, does it bother me no, if u wanna play the game ur gonna need more than 1 account, u got 1 account can u make it work i doubt it cause the games not designed to be played that way, is it fair, i'm afraid life's not fair, u could say well u can only play 6 hrs a day to some1 that can play 16hrs a day etc....

They could make another server for people who want to play with only 1 account. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri du Toit View Post
    They could make another server for people who want to play with only 1 account. Problem solved.
    How many servers and versions and fresh starts you want already before you realise this game will always have pro's and con's no matter what is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Meekii View Post
    How many servers and versions and fresh starts you want already before you realise this game will always have pro's and con's no matter what is done.
    Just one server without p2w and f***ing alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    I agree with both of you.
    1 account or even only 1 character would have been the right thing to do. However, the game was not released that way so it is impossible to go back on it now.
    They should merge old servers to increase the population. If some people want to play with 3 accounts they will stay there. Some other people don't want to buy the same game 3 times and they want to play with only one account and that's ok. Gamigo should think about those people and make another server for them with only 1 account rule. What's the problem? I left the game and I won't go back untill they make a server for people with only 1 account.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri du Toit View Post
    They should merge old servers to increase the population. If some people want to play with 3 accounts they will stay there. Some other people don't want to buy the same game 3 times and they want to play with only one account and that's ok. Gamigo should think about those people and make another server for them with only 1 account rule. What's the problem? I left the game and I won't go back untill they make a server for people with only 1 account.
    - merges are terrible for the game, it's not a solution.That is why they are adding more cross server things to avoid that.

- Gamigo doesn't need to "think about those people" because a 1 account, no p2w server like you and your 5 buddies want will make them no money and just waste their time. Unchained was a good balance and about as fair for everyone as it will get.

- You will wait forever lol

Quote Originally Posted by Meekii View Post
    - merges are terrible for the game, it's not a solution.That is why they are adding more cross server things to avoid that.

- Gamigo doesn't need to "think about those people" because a 1 account, no p2w server like you and your 5 buddies want will make them no money and just waste their time. Unchained was a good balance and about as fair for everyone as it will get.

- You will wait forever lol
    It is not fair for everyone to force players to buy 3 accounts. Alt accounts simply ruin the economy. I knew Unchained will die and I was right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast