Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rise of Nehliya PTS Bug Reports

Where is the UI for the farmhand? I paid the tax to get him, i see him floating around but nowhere to interact? Not sure if its a bug or lack of caffeine in my brain

Shift + h

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guizmo2 View Post
    The Farmhand Fairy doesn't have the correct vigor numbers.
    From XLGames:

From Gamigo:
    This is a really nice feature, but

the weekly free vigor is to low... i gave my pet 400 seeds... thats 400 vigor and 400 labor... result was ok but now i have to wait 1 week for new vigor.... it's like 500 labor per week

vigor-restore-items only availible at the marketplace atm.
    i'm really interessted in the price for the vigor-restore-items... it smells like pay to win... but no...
    i guess that they will be cheap so everyone can have fun with that new feature

btw...

In my opinion, a lot of interesting shop items are way too expensive ... I would certainly have picked one or the other if they hadn't been so overpriced.

Mobile post owl 2950 credits ... that's about 19 € ... for 5 € I would have accessed it ... but 19 €? Are you serious? You want to have the warehouse too ... so I left it.

At this prices normaly you don't buy tones of costumes... so now you buy maybe 1 or 2 instead...

How do you think about it?

Again there were problems identical to the last test session. This time, in addition to the total lack of gold for new players, there were problems with testing the new content. New players had nowhere to get houses designs and farm designs. And don't tell me they should take from quests because that's not what pts is about. The case was saved by Cosmo a bit, as usual, but also to a limited extent and only on the first day. And it was enough to run Fluffy and everyone could test new things without any problems. I don't understand this strange decision to turn off fluffy. Throughout the long years of pts, Fluffy has been helping everyone check out and enjoy the new stuff in the game. Of course, Cosmo's visits to pts are very nice and eagerly awaited, but one person cannot be available 24 hours on the server and meet the needs of players.
    Regarding new game content. At first, the whole mechanism of starting the farmhand was not entirely clear to me, so I used the weekly vigor pool, deleted the farmhand by mistake and my testing ended there. Lack of any emergency measures for pts in such a situation - WE HAVE REALLY LEARN TO HANDLE A NEW THING !!!.
    The previous speakers have already mentioned other shortcomings, so I will not write about the mess in the marketplace, etc.
    Also the content of the post by Guizmo2 makes me angry, why in Korea the point pools are several times higher than for us? Are we worse players than they are? Why do we get much less core content? We also paid for the game.
    AAU Gildaron - Bliis, Pts1 - Alisee, Pts2 - Bliss
    Real life doesn't exist, its only Afk

Quote Originally Posted by Noxie View Post
    Again there were problems identical to the last test session. This time, in addition to the total lack of gold for new players, there were problems with testing the new content. New players had nowhere to get houses designs and farm designs. And don't tell me they should take from quests because that's not what pts is about. The case was saved by Cosmo a bit, as usual, but also to a limited extent and only on the first day. And it was enough to run Fluffy and everyone could test new things without any problems. I don't understand this strange decision to turn off fluffy. Throughout the long years of pts, Fluffy has been helping everyone check out and enjoy the new stuff in the game. Of course, Cosmo's visits to pts are very nice and eagerly awaited, but one person cannot be available 24 hours on the server and meet the needs of players.
    Regarding new game content. At first, the whole mechanism of starting the farmhand was not entirely clear to me, so I used the weekly vigor pool, deleted the farmhand by mistake and my testing ended there. Lack of any emergency measures for pts in such a situation - WE HAVE REALLY LEARN TO HANDLE A NEW THING !!!.
    The previous speakers have already mentioned other shortcomings, so I will not write about the mess in the marketplace, etc.
    Also the content of the post by Guizmo2 makes me angry, why in Korea the point pools are several times higher than for us? Are we worse players than they are? Why do we get much less core content? We also paid for the game.
    As he said, a new player like me on pts have no money to get the content. Pls helps us with the helper!

Where is 2H weapon boost from 1.2 to 1.4 DPS????? WHERE???? FIX IT!

Buff for title not working properly. Over character head says Immortal. Under character info at top left says 1st Rank Knight.
    Mak_PTS

The world needs more good people willing to take a stand for what is right against those who intend to do harm.

Farmhand

Like others, I learned the hard way about testing the farmhand. Used the free vigor then accidentally unmarked him from the house. vigor gone. PTS1: No way of getting vigor unless PTS is going to stay up past a week. PTS2: You can eventually get vigor by doing the Archepass. And yes, if it was not for Cosmo, alot of people could not test this new update.

As for the new boss. I finished the quest in the Gorge, and nothing else happened. Not sure if there is anyone to test the boss or not so I hope it is not bugged.

where is all my credits get from apex by making collection? they gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast